Big Gift for the Pupper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringSongbird

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
After a long long wait period and the initial disappointment of not being able to get them, me and my little one decided to split the cost of some LittlePawz! They've been his dream for a while and I figured now was the time to make my little's day <3 Just wanted to share the excitement of the both of us since I doubt we could be this excited and keep it to ourselves!

Cheers, from me and Legolas both <3
CerWgNfWwAAHVaT.jpg

Thank you so so so SOOO much, Spring <3 :') :hug:

Wonderful news. :)

I think it's great that this all works for the both of you.

dogboy said:
I think it's great that this all works for the both of you.

It's literally the greatest thing ever :')

Legolas said:
It's literally the greatest thing ever :')

Haha...you're both very lucky to have found each other. Wearing diapers was the one thing I couldn't find the courage to tell my future wife when we were dating. Eventually she discovered a diaper order of mine, and it turned out she was very accepting. I too am not only lucky, but most appreciative.

dogboy said:
Haha...you're both very lucky to have found each other. Wearing diapers was the one thing I couldn't find the courage to tell my future wife when we were dating. Eventually she discovered a diaper order of mine, and it turned out she was very accepting. I too am not only lucky, but most appreciative.

Legolas was so hesitant to tell me but even after he did I was ok with it all! I understand the anxiety behind it and even battled with some of the concerns and hesitations myself but once we were able to reassure one another it turned out very ok <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back