Thread: Dating site experiment

Default Dating site experiment

Hi everyone so I recently had a bit of an idea for an experiment I wanted to try out and was just curious to see what people think?

So I have a profiles on both fetlife and abdlmatch in the hopes of meeting someone near me for dating or a relationship that shares an interest in diapers etc. But the ABDL aspect is not the most important and only thing I'm looking for in a potential partner so I also have profiles on three regular dating sites.

I was recently thinking as it seems pretty hard to find people near me my area of England who share the ABDL interests about doing an experiment where I create a new profile on one one of the free dating sites either OK Cupid or POF where I admit to being an ABDL to see what peoples reactions might be.

I wouldn't use any pictures of my face to be on the safe side but thought it might be an interesting see if I actually get any messages and good or bad reactions. I wouldn't use any pictures where my face is recognizable to be on the safe side.

Just curious as to what people think about it?

I would read the policies of those dating sites very carefully. But otherwise, as long as you're willing to thoroughly explain your fetish to any potential responders, the worst that could happen is they would just refuse to click on your profile. On the other hand, someone might flag you according to whatever options the dating site gives you.

I get what you're saying. When I was actively seeking other AB/DL's close by, it was a pain in the neck, especially meeting people who didn't want to just whip it out within the first five minutes.

That sounds like a good experiment. I've tried ABDL dating sites before, but I thought they were really icky. It would be good to know if normal dating sites were just as good for people like us.

As a current 'expirmenter' of dating sites abdl or not, i have found it to be very difficult
    It seems as all the abdls are spread out all over the map
    Sorry to be a 'debbie downer' but most girls dont message the guy first, at least from what I've noticed
    What you can try is, displaying regular pics of yourself, face, full body shots etc. At least 5 solid pics, looking as best as possible
    Then try and message girls and get to know them. I do this by greeting them and then saying "want to play a fun little game?"
    I then explain to them that we should ask questions to get to know each other better. As the questionnaire goes on, i usually test the waters a bit and ask if they have any kinks? If they do, which I've witnessed and it wasn't diapers when she says hbu? then try to explain it to them. So far they have either blocked me or just said "really?" and have ignored me. No big deal. Good luck mate!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2127 View Post
    As a current 'expirmenter' of dating sites abdl or not, i have found it to be very difficult
    It seems as all the abdls are spread out all over the map
    Sorry to be a 'debbie downer' but most girls dont message the guy first, at least from what I've noticed
    What you can try is, displaying regular pics of yourself, face, full body shots etc. At least 5 solid pics, looking as best as possible
    Then try and message girls and get to know them. I do this by greeting them and then saying "want to play a fun little game?"
    I then explain to them that we should ask questions to get to know each other better. As the questionnaire goes on, i usually test the waters a bit and ask if they have any kinks? If they do, which I've witnessed and it wasn't diapers when she says hbu? then try to explain it to them. So far they have either blocked me or just said "really?" and have ignored me. No big deal. Good luck mate!
    If I were to do this little experiment I wouldn't use any photos were my face could be recognized I would probably just use the pic I have on my profile here as I would hope that I couldn't be identified from that pic by anybody, or at least I hope so. If I were to go through with the idea I would talk about the ABDL stuff as really I see that as kind of the point to see if anyone kind and understanding actually messages me. I don't know if I will go ahead and do it, it's just an idea I'm tossing round my head at the moment. I've always wondered if there are more people out there who may not actually be into diapers etc but actually very understanding and open minded about these things.

I admit, that I do not trust dating sites.
    Too many who have profiles on them are dishonest about themselves.