Did Anyone Get An Easter Basket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I did, my hubby gave me a big pink and white Easter basket filled with a pink stuffed bunny (not pictured) From gertrude hawk (a local chocolate company) peanut butter pretzels, chocolate covered pretzels, milk chocolate caramel smidgens, white chocolate peanut butter smidgens, a large solid chocolate bunny, a white chocolate lamb, 2 butterfinger cups eggs, chocolate covered marshmallow peep, 1 pack of regular marshmallow peeps, 4 clear easter shaped lollipops. Easter Mad Libs, Disney Bunnies Coloring book, Color in bunny ornaments, and 4 easter-ish golden books: The friendly Bunny, The Lively Little Rabbit, Happy Easter Mother Duck & Little Duck's Moving Day. I had an awesome Easter I hope you did too.

Basket.jpg

I did, Well really got some candy.

I got easter Eggs, a hippo stuffie and lots of candy

I got two easter eggs and I know a freand got me another one. Lots of chocolate for me to eat.

My mom makes me and my brother one every year and up until this year would hide them outside for us to find. Nevermind that he is almost 21 and I'm almost 30 lol.

We're short on money this year so it's actually the first year I haven't gotten one, though I don't mind.

I did. I also got a board game.

I got some candy and a bunny plushie!

That sounds like such a nice gift basket, Andrea. I am a little jealous now.

My mom gave me a basket, she made one for my dad and her sister too. She made me look for mine. Even though I am ab hunting for it made me feel rather silly. :p

My wife and I talked about Easter baskets. She used to make the baskets for our kids when they were young. The first dog we had was a big black half Labrador retriever. She was horrible at stealing any sort of food within reach.

Years ago, my wife made the kid's baskets and wanting to hide them, put them downstairs on the coffee table. When the morning came, the kids ran downstairs to see their baskets, only to find them empty. The dog had eaten all the candy, and since some of it was chocolate, something that makes dogs sick, she said thank you by vomiting all over the living room rug!

Nope, no Easter basket but I did stop at the supermarket today and pick up a solid chocolate bunny for half-price!

Well, it should come as no surprise that I'm the Easter Bunny--to my kids, anyway, and even though they don't know it. And yes, I got an Easter basket from myself. And my wife got one. It's better than having to explain why the Easter Bunny doesn't like Mommy and Daddy anymore.

(I'm also Santa Claus, and a whole gaggle of destructive leprechauns.)

Yeeeeees! Gertrude Hawk FTW! I'm from northeast PA, there are several stores in the Scranton Wilkes barre area. When I got home from shooting my new pistol my neighbors were having an adult Easter egg hunt, no eggs tho, little bottles of party liquer! I got a bottle of hennesy, haha. Then I broke out my arsenal and we had the little kids target shooting. I was pretty amazing, the kids got to do something very adult while we were littleing out.

I got one from my boyf/little's parents for my first Easter! It was a bunch of candy and a giftcard to a local movie theater since I'm a sucker for movies. Also had a pretty nice art supply in it I'll get LOTS of use out of! For my first Easter, they really set the bar pretty high haha

Yup. Got a bunch of various candy from my wife.

My wife never misses a bunny or Santa day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back