Thread: Hi Everyone, i,m Angelic

Default Hi Everyone, i,m Angelic

hi im a new Baby Girl who has just made her Account After seeing your Page i just had to create my Own, I am a Teen Baby who lives with her biological Parents. I Would like to Post everyday and i Look Forward to chatting with u as Art least i have Kids just like me Here. I like to create Things like clothes, Color in, suck my schnülii, ( German Form Pasifier), Play with my Toys, read adisc, Play Computer Games, Shop and so on. Please Could u all introduce yourselves danke

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    hi im a new Baby Girl who has just made her Account After seeing your Page i just had to create my Own, I am a Teen Baby who lives with her biological Parents. I Would like to Post everyday and i Look Forward to chatting with u as Art least i have Kids just like me Here. I like to create Things like clothes, Color in, suck my schnülii, ( German Form Pasifier), Play with my Toys, read adisc, Play Computer Games, Shop and so on. Please Could u all introduce yourselves danke

Hi Angelic.

My name is Sisi I am a little boy and I am 5 although I sometimes yonger.

Glad you can jone us.

What Things Do u like?, i like Bali , my Little Pony, Barbie, tweenies, Peppa Ping, toy Story, hello kitty and so on, btw i am 2 to 2 and a half nive to Meet u

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm guessing you are from Germany? My mom and her family came to the U. S. from Germany, though many years ago. I hope you enjoy the site and get out of it what you wish.

Danke dogboy and i Hope i Can geht Support from this Forum

Hello Welcome, I speak a little bit of German I'm 2 and a half to 3

Good Evening,

I am an Adult Baby who has Asperger's Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy.
    I like My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic.