Anyone have wet and forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Last night, I wet my diaper, but I did not change right away because I was playing with stuffed animals. I got tired and went to bed forgetting that I was wet. I fell asleep until morning.

Love that feeling sorry Cant figure out how to reply

CPDude said:
Last night, I wet my diaper, but I did not change right away because I was playing with stuffed animals. I got tired and went to bed forgetting that I was wet. I fell asleep until morning.

You not the only one that does things like that. I am sour if I had parents they would make sour I went to bed dry.
But I haven't so it up to me and being little sometimes I kind of forget.

CPDude said:

I have sometimes done that.
Had to wash the bed sheets the next day due to mega leakage.

Many of us go to bed wet, so......... It shouldn't hurt you unless you have sensitive skin. Mine apparently is tough as I've never had a problem.

I go to bed wet probable 3 or more times a week, it's a non issue as Put on a fresh diaper and I usually pee a short time afterwords even thou I used the washroom before putting in the fresh diaper.
Just wear a premium diaper that wicks well and keeps you dry and you will be fine

Just make sure u dont run out of diapers!!

Medicaid in my state ships me 240 diapers a month for free. I have no chance to run out anytime soon

CPDude said:
Medicaid in my state ships me 240 diapers a month for free. I have no chance to run out anytime soon

Ho if only.

I could get them on description then I would not be word about running low.

Will you don't have to keep them to your self. You can share. Becouse sharing is caring.

Hee, hee.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back