• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Sweden!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hey all fellow ABDL brothers and sisters!

I'm a traindriver from Sweden, maybe the only ABDL traindriver in Sweden?
I'm mainly into diapers and furry

As for other interests, I am a BRONY! YAY! And I'm really into computers and stuff!

Brohoof! /)*(\

Hello BronyDL and welcome to the group.

You caught my attention at Train Driver. I know there is a couple of your occupation on the group.
We have a train group you might be interested in.

I am what American Train Operators call a "Foamier". I am a model railroader that sit along side the rail tracks and take pictures and foam at the mouth wanting to play with the full scale.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I think Egor and I are going to hijack a real train and take it over. Like Egor, I too am a modal train nut, though my setup is down, due to lack of space. Anyway, welcome to the site.

BronyDL said:
Hey all fellow ABDL brothers and sisters!

I'm a traindriver from Sweden, maybe the only ABDL traindriver in Sweden?
I'm mainly into diapers and furry

As for other interests, I am a BRONY! YAY! And I'm really into computers and stuff!

Brohoof! /)*(\

Hello and Welcome!

Interesting you are a Train Driver.
What type, Passenger or Freight?

egor said:
Hello BronyDL and welcome to the group.

You caught my attention at Train Driver. I know there is a couple of your occupation on the group.
We have a train group you might be interested in.

Egor

Thanks for the welcome! I'd sure be interested in joining the train group you have!
caitianx said:
Hello and Welcome!

Interesting you are a Train Driver.
What type, Passenger or Freight?

I'm driving both, mainly freight tho

Oh!
I am also a Brony!
:smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back