Diaper shirt suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
So I'm getting back slowly into the game and I need to buy my baby fox a onesie as for me. He wears a size XXL shirt and I wear XL but i have no knowledge whatsoever.

Looking for the ones where changes are easily accessible and can clip a pacifier. What would be a good website to go and search for some or if you can customize your own online, that'd be great as well =D

Back in the game huh? Does that mean you are diving back into your little side and not just a caretaker? We need to catch back up.

We'll I can tell you on snap crotch shirts that I really like this one from babypants, you can probably find it on their website, but here is the eBay link. http://m.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Size-Ba...ch-Jungle-Friends-Nursery-Print-/130839551953

Also, I haven't tried these ones, but I like the quality of the cloth diapers here, so this is the next place I'm gonna get a snap crotch shirt, http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?category=13

Baby Pants sells onsies. The important part of buying is getting accurate measurements. A lot of sites supply measurement charts and where to measure. They are really important to get a good fit.

How would we go by measuring?

Snivy said:
How would we go by measuring?

If you get yours from Baby Pants, definitely go with a medium.

I got one from babby pants, the worst name but good products!

Just use a piece of string and wrap it around your waist and other things that need measuring. Then you can measure the string on a yardstick, or a meter stick if you want to use two words.

Point said:
Just use a piece of string and wrap it around your waist and other things that need measuring. Then you can measure the string on a yardstick, or a meter stick if you want to use two words.

Be careful to use a piece of string that does not have some elastic qualities or make sure you don't pull on the string.

You can also take a string and at the critical measuring points (WAIST - BUST/CHEST - HIPS - RISE - INSEAM LENGTH - more ?) tie KNOTS !
Then you can take this with you shopping and use it like a tape measure. But better if you go to a sewing shop and get one that has the metric
conversion right next to the inches. I use a small carpenters tape measure with a metal blade and while it does not bend exactly around my
body it gives me a good idea if something is in the ball park and worthy of trying on and or buying. Sadly one of the things most missed on ebay
and catalog shopping is the actual measurement of the garment. The vanity sizing charts do not impress me with the wide variations of sizing
of the same/similar type clothing and the horrendous "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" *BS* !
I like the carpenters rule "Measure twice and cut once" ! No guessing or cheating here - It fits or it doesn't !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back