Mother In Law offers a change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Thanks for all the comments. I agree some women are just really into putting a man in diapers. It's rare but they are out there. Since Sunday my wife and I have talked about in a few times and she really says she has no problem with it at all. We even had really good sex last night. Things are going great so far.

Honestly, it was ockward up until the last diaper change. I guess I realized she has seen all of me now (Including a very good close up of my bottom) so just go with it. Lol. I'm not really into being a baby but yes I would let her feed me. I'd like that.

Last......yes I do find her attractive. Lol. I will keep you updated. I should see her Friday.

So nice to hear. I wish I was that lucky to have a girl to change me, definitely not a family member.

My last G/F showered me, washed me ,screwed my brains out and then rediaperd me so i did not leak on the bed, actually she knew some of me better than i did, i regret sometimes makeing her find a guy who could take care of her, and suppot her .

I must say, you OP, you are very lucky.

Also let's consider that this is the Internet, and as 4Chan has thought us, everything on the Internet is probably is a work of fiction.

Let's just leave it at that.

CYBERWOLF said:
I must say, you OP, you are very lucky.

Also let's consider that this is the Internet, and as 4Chan has thought us, everything on the Internet is probably is a work of fiction.

Let's just leave it at that.

Nicely said without being rude. I can't help but feel the same. Cheers to you if it's true; but my well wishes don't assuage my doubts.

Hey guys. I couldn't agree with you more that most of the stuff on here is fiction. I knew their would be some that say that and I'm OK with that.

So my MIL called me today and just wanted to confirm that this was truly OK with my wife. I said yes. So far everything is good. She told me that she wants me to call her mommy or mother unless people are around that we know. (Which is not a big deal because I have always called her mom) anyway she is coming in town on Friday......

*sigh*

Taylorab said:
We go on vacation with her a lot so it became hard to hide. She is totally fine with it.

I don't know you, nor do I feel the need to read through your back posts to answer these questions myself, so I'm just going to go ahead and ask:

Does she think you're genuinely incontinent? Is it possible she has made this "offer" out of a genuine concern for your welfare, like if you were sick or disabled in some way?

(Maybe she was too tipsy and don't remember) 2) should I let her change me?

It was something she said while drunk. I'm not a subscriber to the idea that people who are drunk are not in control of their actions. Often times the drink is the excuse for trying to get away with doing or saying something, so I really don't know what your mother-in-law was thinking when she said this. But I echo the sentiments of the others in my response of a big fat, "No".

Hey guys. No she does not think I'm incontinent. She knows I wear because I enjoy it and feel secure. I think it just truly something she enjoys. And also I think my wife and her have a little dommy mommy in them.

Taylorab said:
And also I think my wife and her have a little dommy mommy in them.

I have no clue what that means, but it does nothing to change my position. And I'm one person not legion.

NateSean said:
I have no clue what that means, but it does nothing to change my position. And I'm one person not legion.

Dominant care giver to a submissive care receiver. Frankly, I see nothing wrong with this scenario between three consenting middle-aged adults (so long as the misses is being totally honest about her feelings). The consensus on this site is that diaper wearing is harmless and I believe that should also be extended to diaper changing as well. I am only saddened that the MIL has no man of her own to satisfy her needs (not that I am personally in any better shape).

Kenn said:
Dominant care giver to a submissive care receiver. Frankly, I see nothing wrong with this scenario between three consenting middle-aged adults (so long as the misses is being totally honest about her feelings). The consensus on this site is that diaper wearing is harmless and I believe that should also be extended to diaper changing as well. I am only saddened that the MIL has no man of her own to satisfy her needs (not that I am personally in any better shape).

With all due respect, you've had a long time to practice the art of trial and error. The OP is my age and I'm well aware of how long I would have to deal with any major mistakes I made, like engaging in a borderline sexual activity with any of the female members of my family. That is why I suggested the caveat that maybe the OP's "MIL" was not intending for her comment to be taken in anyway other than that of a mother-figure who sees her son-in-law as just another one of her children whom she would gladly take care of if the need arose.

you had me until you said she asked you to call her mommy.

Reading through this, I have to say it most certainly does sound made up, especially even more so that you had to point out that it sounded made up. If it isn't made up ... I have to admit it's a pretty odd scenario. I, personally, would have never done such a thing.

Something I think many people don't understand is, no matter how much you ask someone if something is ok, and they say yes, doesn't actually mean they are fine with it. I do believe communication is important, but I also believe that one should be able to trust their partner to make the right decisions without having to get permission. If my partner where to do something like this, I would be awfully concerned that they didn't automatically see it as something they shouldn't do. This is the sort of thing I can imagine coming back later to bite you.

Now that isn't to say that something like this will for sure come back to bite you. It may not since it really is going to depend on the people involved. Still not something I would ever risk doing.

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
Hey guys. Just wanted to give an update. My MIL came in town this weekend. We had a great time. She wanted to make sure things were truly OK with my wife so they went out for some girl time. (Shopping and eating out) I was left home to finish some cleaning and mow the yard. Yes, thickly diapered. They seemed to have a good time and good conversation. Everyone came home in a good mood. She changed me two times that evening and two times before she left Sunday.

I know this could be a risky thing but right now it is working great and I'm loving it.

giphy.gif

As someone said earlier in the thread "whats in thr cat is in the kitten",so why is the wife not complaining or competing with her Mom to change you? Even if the Mother has a bit of "dommy mommy" that does not explain why your Wife is not bothered or as i say competing with her Mother to change you, if this situation continues it seems to me that inevitably the wife is going to get jealous of the special attention and relationship with MIL and then the friction will be so intense it could implode all relationships.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What in the hell....

This is like a Maury show just waiting to happen.

There's nothing new for me to contribute to this discussion but I'm going to call BS on the whole scenario. And if it's true, I'm going to call BS on the SO allowing her mother to diaper her husband. And even if she allows it, I don't think she's totally okay with it. Or that she will be okay with it for long.

However, maybe I'm wrong on all accounts and this guy has hit the mother lode (pun totally intended) of straight AB diapering fantasies. I remain skeptical, but my opinion doesn't change whether this situation is true or not.

Hey. The reason my wife does not compete is because she looks at it knowing she is the only one that satisfy me sexual. So she knows I enjoy diaper time with her more. My MIL is not allowed to stroke me.

Taylorab said:
Hey. The reason my wife does not compete is because she looks at it knowing she is the only one that satisfy me sexual. So she knows I enjoy diaper time with her more. My MIL is not allowed to stroke me.

To each their own bro. Just let it go.

If that's true, keep calm because it is. It doesn't matter what the Internet thinks.

General consensus is still calling this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back