Telling the girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman123456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, another thread about telling the girlfriend.

So some background. I've had a few gf's that I've told this secret. The first one I ever told(of course through text) hid in her closet crying for a few hours. I thought for sure it was going to be the end of our relationship. To my amazement the next day we talked in my car about it and she agreed to do it for me. After countless times me saying no we went to Walmart, I was too embarrassed to go in and she bought herself pull-up diapers, a nuk, and bottles! Couldn't believe it, she used to send me pictures and everything. It was awesome and I felt very accepted and not judged. Unfortunately the relationship was not meant to last.

My next girlfriend I told, she was not into it at all. She wouldn't talk to my about it after the first time I told her. It was whatever, didn't necessarily bother me. Again, the relationship didn't work out and we broke up. I would say 95% of it was not due to what I told her, but I think it did have some part.

So now this brings me to my current relationship. We have been dating for a few months now, and she's incredible. I don't like to keep secrets and I would love to tell her my secret. She knows I have something I like and has told me she's very open minded and whatever is it we can work through it together. I mean it's a great start, but I'm still worried. This is super embarrassing for me to admit to her, and I don't want her perception of me to change. I'm more on the daddy side of diaper fetish, I love diapers, but I don't really want to be wearing them in front of people. I would really like to take care of her, and she wear the diapers(on occasion). So I'm just looking for a little advice, i want to tell my current gf this and hope that she doesn't go crying in her closet like my first one. Any tips for a shy guy like myself?

Batman123456 said:
Yes, another thread about telling the girlfriend.

So some background. I've had a few gf's that I've told this secret. The first one I ever told(of course through text) hid in her closet crying for a few hours. I thought for sure it was going to be the end of our relationship. To my amazement the next day we talked in my car about it and she agreed to do it for me. After countless times me saying no we went to Walmart, I was too embarrassed to go in and she bought herself pull-up diapers, a nuk, and bottles! Couldn't believe it, she used to send me pictures and everything. It was awesome and I felt very accepted and not judged. Unfortunately the relationship was not meant to last.

My next girlfriend I told, she was not into it at all. She wouldn't talk to my about it after the first time I told her. It was whatever, didn't necessarily bother me. Again, the relationship didn't work out and we broke up. I would say 95% of it was not due to what I told her, but I think it did have some part.

So now this brings me to my current relationship. We have been dating for a few months now, and she's incredible. I don't like to keep secrets and I would love to tell her my secret. She knows I have something I like and has told me she's very open minded and whatever is it we can work through it together. I mean it's a great start, but I'm still worried. This is super embarrassing for me to admit to her, and I don't want her perception of me to change. I'm more on the daddy side of diaper fetish, I love diapers, but I don't really want to be wearing them in front of people. I would really like to take care of her, and she wear the diapers(on occasion). So I'm just looking for a little advice, i want to tell my current gf this and hope that she doesn't go crying in her closet like my first one. Any tips for a shy guy like myself?

Hi again. Be sure to check out your introduction thread. I replied there. It's short but to the point. I hope others come and and offer advise as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back