Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's pouring with rain unfortunately but the tent is dry and I has beer 😊

Attachments

• 20160325_204149.jpg
    20160325_204149.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 34
Are you all by yourself or is there someone with you? My best friend and I went on a week long camping trip between our junior and senior year in college. We had a huge tend and we drove up the east cost, finally camping near Cadillac Mountain. We hiked up the mountain in the dark so that when the sun rose, we were the first people it touched in North America. We had read about it in the novel, "A Separate Peace" by John Knowles.

I've never mastered camping in the rain. Somehow, despite the rain fly and all that seam sealant, everything still gets wet. Happened a few years ago, and I was glad for our SUV, which then became sleeping quarters. :) Guess I'm just a lily-livered city slicker! :p

dogboy said:
Are you all by yourself or is there someone with you? My best friend and I went on a week long camping trip between our junior and senior year in college. We had a huge tend and we drove up the east cost, finally camping near Cadillac Mountain. We hiked up the mountain in the dark so that when the sun rose, we were the first people it touched in North America. We had read about it in the novel, "A Separate Peace" by John Knowles.

I'm with 3 others, we are just have a week off to relax :)

Sounds like fun. My family used to camp out when we up to northern Toronto where the family has a cottage on a lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back