Rearz Store Canada, Friendly Environment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan2127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So, ive been planning on going to the Rearz store in Waterloo, Ontario for a couple days now.
im about a couple hours driving distance but plan on making a day trip sometime. My parents will be gone for a week in April!

My question here is, has anyone gone to this store before? And what were your observations about the employees there and the overall environment? Was it friendly and welcoming? Are the workers there, ABDL from your understanding?

Im still very excited that there is an actual store near me. Is it too good to be true that i now have the luxury of buying in a store without the nervousness and feeling of all eyes on me from Wal-Mart?

How exciting!

From the product reviews on youtube, I can't draw a 100% conclusion on whether everyone involved is AB/DL or not, but they are certainly very enthusiastic about diapers and very AB/DL aware. The "Baby-Inside" icon and their AB/DL diaper supply and design makes it very clear. But still, I wouldn't walk right in and launch into a possibly invasive conversation with the employees. I would act and treat the staff the same why I would treat anyone as a patron in a store or restaurant. (Just my two cents, I'm not making any assumptions about your personality)

I've always wanted to make it up there myself, so please let us know how it goes!

ryan2127 said:
My question here is, has anyone gone to this store before? And what were your observations about the employees there and the overall environment? Was it friendly and welcoming? Are the workers there, ABDL from your understanding?

I went there a couple of months ago and I have no complaints whatsoever about the employees or the environment. They were very professional and non-judgmental and I didn't feel nervous or anxious at all when I was there. I didn't get the impression that the employees were ABDLs themselves but they're very ABDL-friendly.

Im still very excited that there is an actual store near me. Is it too good to be true that i now have the luxury of buying in a store without the nervousness and feeling of all eyes on me from Wal-Mart?

It might seem too good to be true but it really isn't. You can buy all the diapers and ABDL stuff you want without feeling nervous. Here's what I ended up getting when I went there:

https://twitter.com/NihlusCoyote/status/693556469204176897

I went into the store after a couple hour drive myself a couple weeks ago very friendly atmosphere helpful and very polite employees as mentioned they don't clearly display themselves to be abdl overall if mailing is an issue or you want to purchase them first hand very good place to go and private

*Update* I emailed the store owner and they said that "some of the employees list ABDL as their kinks"
This is what i like to hear! Ill be making a trip there in about a week or so and ill share my experience

Any place that deals mostly in the sale of diapers will be friendly, they dont care if you use them as table cloths for a party just as long as the product is sold and the customer is happy and will come back or tell a friend who will comeback( that is how all companies are except Depend).

Check out blond boy on YouTube he film the trip there.
Have a great trip have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back