Could/Would you place this large an order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyFerret

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
What if you could buy a Cushies equivalent at $1 per diaper? The catch is that you had to buy 1,000 minimum. Would you place the order?

Based on where I'm living right now, no because I live in an apartment and simply don't have space to keep them. If I had a house and had lots of space to store them, I probably would.

Yes.

I would find space.

Yes.

Please sell me these Cushies.

Yes.

I would even go halves with you if you were struggling for space :hug:

BlueSky said:
Yes.

I would find space.

That.

BTW... that's almost 13 cases, and those are not small cases. Finding tha tkind of space would prove a little challenging though. But I'd do it.

But puting that into perspective, an IC would wear probably four of those a day - one overnight, two during the day, one in the evening. 1,000 isn't even a year's worth of diapers! Gotta respect the struggle there!

I normally have three months supply in stock. My study is full of nappies.

Do you get a sample first? It would be a great investment if you know exactly what you are getting. Would they be in packs or lost in a monster box or wrapped in plastic on a pallet?

Who is giving this said offer?

dlover said:
Who is giving this said offer?

I think it's just hypothetical... Probably a good move for the premium diaper stores to think about, as some need them anyways. Getting something premium for that cheap would really save those in need of diapers a Lot of money, at least 500 per order.

But those of us who are cheap, and sometimes might not even have 1000 to our name at any given time, it would be a great way to make friends in your area to split the mega-case (patent pending on that name ;P)
250 diapers can fit pretty snugly in a corner of my closet. So if I had friends to split it 4 or 8 ways, I would do it :) otherwise, nope, not 1000, no way :p

if i could find a way to hide it and had the money, i would.

OhHeyThere said:
250 diapers can fit pretty snugly in a corner of my closet

You realize that would be over three ABU cases? You must have quite a big closet if that's a snug corner!

If I had that kinda spare cash I would get an order 9X that size, build a giant diaper pyramid, then stand there diapered screaming "it's over nine thooooousand!"

bambinod said:
You realize that would be over three ABU cases? You must have quite a big closet if that's a snug corner!

Well, stacked 4ft long by 4ft wide by 8 ft tall? You'd be surprised how much can fit in a 128 cubic foot space...I had around 150 total diapers stacked about halfway up the space I keep them in my closet, sooo yeah. It's only around the 300 mark that it would get difficult to keep all them in there :p

Yes I would and yes I have space, Money........ I would stand on the street to get it....:biggrin:

Well as a true ic i can say that 4 a day of the premium is what i need, and if this was a real life situation i would call my attorney and pull the trigger on that deal, without a doubt!

My dining room would be renamed and repurposed it would still retain the same initials though MDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back