Ask me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I'm bored, ask me anything and I'll answer it, can be any topic.

Not sure if this has been done before.

What is your favorite diaper?

How do you feel about sharkbite vs traditional soldered connections for copper plumbing.

For pex would you use sharkbite over compression fittings?

BoundCoder said:
How do you feel about sharkbite vs traditional soldered connections for copper plumbing.

For pex would you use sharkbite over compression fittings?

I'm guessing sharkbite, I'm not sure as I'm not a plumber :)

Takashi said:
What is your favorite diaper?

Drynites for now. That being said, there the only diapers other than depends I've tried.

How do you get a bunny drunk? How do you get the Easter bunny drunk?

Simple, Give her lots of alcohol, and a diaper, and take away the internet.

*hehehehe*

With the easter bunny, you have to kidnap him, and give him alcohol and tell him he can't leave until he gets drunk.

How do you kidnap the Easter Bunny?

ArchieRoni said:
How do you kidnap the Easter Bunny?

Follow the white rabbit, he will tell you.

Is the bunny currently drunk?

MitchThaToddler said:
Is the bunny currently drunk?

Not that I'm aware of *walks into door*

is the bunny sleepy?

Nope.

Who really did 9/11

Princes said:
Who really did 9/11

A giant floating adult diaper, that got lost and sucked up the buildings.

What is the most superior fps franchise?

Princes said:
What is the most superior fps franchise?

It's not a matter of which one is the most superior, It's about becoming one with the controller.

You see, once you become the controller, you become the most superior FPS franchise.

Which IMO is battlefield. ;)

Will North Korea ever make a nuke?

Princes said:
Will North Korea ever make a nuke?

Yes, there are rumors, that they are using used adult diapers to develop high tech nukes, which will cause intense toxicity and vomiting.

They will be able to rule over the world with that toxic weapon

How to properly hook into a directInput application without frequent crashes, using .net-framework 4.0?
(that one gave me a headache for weeks)

How do you get rid of mold stench in old vintage computers without destroying them or sacrificing them to the great drunk bunny god?

BenTennyson said:
How to properly hook into a directInput application without frequent crashes, using .net-framework 4.0?
(that one gave me a headache for weeks)

How do you get rid of mold stench in old vintage computers without destroying them or sacrificing them to the great drunk bunny god?

1. I honestly don't know the first question, I could come up with multiple theories on how it would be archived with the windows c++ api and C#, but I'm rusty as hell as I haven't coded for some time.

2. I know you might not want to do this, but buy a new case, and rebuild the vintage computer inside a new case, unless there from the 80's which might be hard to do, or you could clean them, or are you talking about circuit board mold? that is a pain often ie a leaking battery.

I wouldn't have a clue, as I usually replace my computer after a few years, usually something fails, like my power supply, and often its cheaper to rebuild it, sadly I had a motherboard die, 1151 socket, had to replace everything -.- that was a pain.

I like vintage computers myself, just never had the time and money to get one lol, I just use emulation for the older machines, though It would be awesome to write programs in BASIC on a commandor 64 for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back