Thread: I need help please

Question I need help please

Hi everyone.

I need help please.

I don't usually come hear but I know that there is going to be people that can help me hear.
    Ok I am a Little and Asexual (I am nonsexual.)
    But every now ant then I wacky up with an erection wich is very uncomfortable for me to have both physically because I'm in a diaper and mentally.

Is there something I can tack that would stop it happen. As I really don't like it.
    I live with my selly adult body even day but this is one thing I won't to stop.

Thank you

Sisi

Sisi there are no over the counter drugs available to cause impotence and it would be questioned why you would want to.

There is chemical castration that would severely diminish the likelihood of an erection but this is only really given to convicted sex offenders.

Im afraid that you may have to live with morning wood every now and then as it is quite natural.

You could always try the Shaolin monk approach which is to get up in the morning before morning wood to prevent it and exercise this is around 4:30-05:00 I believe they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Koutei View Post
    Sisi there are no over the counter drugs available to cause impotence and it would be questioned why you would want to.

There is chemical castration that would severely diminish the likelihood of an erection but this is only really given to convicted sex offenders.

Im afraid that you may have to live with morning wood every now and then as it is quite natural.

You could always try the Shaolin monk approach which is to get up in the morning before morning wood to prevent it and exercise this is around 4:30-05:00 I believe they say.

Thanks.

It's just I don't like it when it happens.
    And it uncomfortable as it needs to be pointing down in my nappy.
    And it makes me feel yugie.

But I have to live with my grownup body, so I gesso I have to learn to deal with it when it happens.

Thanks for the munk idea, but been in a Little I need my sleep just like a real child.

Sisi

To be totally blunt, from what I understand, sometimes babies do get erections, end up facing the wrong direction in their diaper, and even play with themselves. I wouldn't say that you are really out of character to be having those experiences with yourself. The thing to remember is that you are human, and the genitals are a normal part of the human body, and a normal part of many innocent creatures on the planet. Even if you think that other people's sexuality and genitals are unappealing to you, I think there is some amount of healthiness in accepting your own genitals, maybe that is a misguided perspective on the asexual preference, but I think that a lot of disgust about our own sexuality comes from society. Maybe your grossed out feelings don't come from society, I don't know, but I'd say it is something to ask yourself.

I've always imagined that people who are asexual just have a very low libido, along with the possibility that they just don't find the activity of sex appealing, or/and that other people's genitals are unappealing. If i'm wrong about that concept, then please let me know, but If I'm right, then I don't see how accepting your own morning wood has to conflict with what you have discovered about your own identity.

Tyger's advise just gets better and better. I totally agree. If it helps, I'm 68 years old and I still get wood in the middle of the night while I'm asleep. If I'm also in my onsie, it will wake me up because things can't "come up" and it hurts. Then I have to go through all the snaps, unsnapping just to get things in their intended direction. It's just biology and there's no escaping that.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Tyger's advise just gets better and better.
    Awwwe, thanks.