Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Big" littles

Default "Big" littles

So, I'm what you'd call SSBBW. I am very very large. I've found it quite hard to find my place as a little. Is anyone else a bigger little?

I think it just takes a 'mind over matter' attitude.

When I try to get into my little space, I avoid looking in mirrors or objects where I can see myself. As an over-weight person, if I see myself, that hurts the illusion of being a little.

I really wanna be able to love my size AND be little but I see where you're coming from.

Hi.

My selly body is over 6foot and I have to wach my weight. The Doctor as told me I not allowed to many sweets or fatty foods.
    So I know what you are saying. But apart from my body wich is that of a grow up, I am a Little.
    Just relax and be your self. Happy thoughts and fary dust.
    Hope that help you.
    Sisi

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I avoid looking in mirrors or objects where I can see myself. As an over-weight person, if I see myself, that hurts the illusion of being a little.
    I understand that, but that doesn't mean it has to be that way. You just need better control of your inner critic. I'd argue that looking at yourself in the mirror, would actually be good for you in the long run.

I am 5'11" so obviously, I'm a tall girl, so I know how you feel. It's hard for me to feel like a Little sometimes. I wish I could reduce my height but that's not possible. Overall, appearance shouldn't matter that much. Just love yourself, and be yourself. Whenever I want to feel like a Little, I just put my hair in pigtails, and slip in my footie pajamas... that would do the trick!

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLily View Post
    I am 5'11" so obviously, I'm a tall girl, so I know how you feel. It's hard for me to feel like a Little sometimes. I wish I could reduce my height but that's not possible. Overall, appearance shouldn't matter that much. Just love yourself, and be yourself. Whenever I want to feel like a Little, I just put my hair in pigtails, and slip in my footie pajamas... that would do the trick!
    I wish I could find footies that fit a size 32-24 woman :P

Quote Originally Posted by TiffyKittyxo View Post
    I wish I could find footies that fit a size 32-24 woman :P
    Aw yeah that's understandable... I only have one footie pajamas that fit me comfortable at 5'11"... just lucky enough to find it. I have couple others before but it doesn't fit well... too snug. Well, I am sure you can do pigtails...?

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLily View Post
    Aw yeah that's understandable... I only have one footie pajamas that fit me comfortable at 5'11"... just lucky enough to find it. I have couple others before but it doesn't fit well... too snug. Well, I am sure you can do pigtails...?
    I has reeeeeally short hair but i can do half piggies

Quote Originally Posted by TiffyKittyxo View Post
    I has reeeeeally short hair but i can do half piggies
    Better than nothing, I suppose... hehe