Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those of you with boy/girlfriends, spouses, or significant others that know

Default For those of you with boy/girlfriends, spouses, or significant others that know

What does their acceptance of your ab/dl tendencies look like? It seems like it ranges from "just don't wear them around me" to a caregiver role.

Quote Originally Posted by dressesRbestest View Post
    What does their acceptance of your ab/dl tendencies look like? It seems like it ranges from "just don't wear them around me" to a caregiver role.
    Personally my husband just doesn't care. Nothing seems to have changed in our relationship. It took him a couple days to get used to it, so there were a couple stares here and there, but it's been 5 days now and it's just normal. I haven't fully explained what a little is to him yet and I wish he would take a small caregiving role, but if he doesn't it wouldn't really bother me.

My wife has been very supportive. She has bought me onsies, footed jammies, sippy cups and plushies. She'll also call me her little baby, etc. I'm also her care giver in that she's a diabetic amputee. She does home kidney dialysis and I'm her dialysis partner which means that I get her on the machine, doing most of the set up work and the maintenance on the machine.

Most marriages are, or should be about give and take. We all have flaws, and people who love one another, can look beyond those flaws and learn to accept them and work with them. For a spouse who can't, they're missing something very important in their relationship: love that knows no end.

My wife has no problem with me being in nappies and doesn't see it as a big deal.

My fiancÚ has been very supportive. I told him about 5-6 months ago and it hasn't been a problem. I don't wear constantly, but generally about once a week. He actually views my wearing diapers as an indication of how good of a mood I am in. Diapers generally mean good mood!

My wife is ok with it, she wasn't able to understand it quite well until I really took the time to organize my thoughts, sat her down and explained her deeper/ more details staring with the story of my childhood. Then I've been playing my cards so she doesn't feel overwhelmed about abdl and diapers, specially diapers. But is going well so far.
    Learn to control your impulsions, respect and listen to your partner. Take it easy as well.

Good luck

I told my girlfriend (now fiancÚ) five years ago. We had been together for two years at the time and she basically forced it out of me. She did not take well to it at first, and to this day she still struggles to fully understand it all. At the same time, she has participated a handful of times, and let's me wear a diaper as long as I don't abuse the privilege. When not with her, she is completely okay with me expressing myself. We've had our highs and lows, but I continue to slowly introduce new elements and explain them the best I can.

My girlfriend found out by herself about 3 years ago , she was weirded out by it at first but she accepted me as I was. It took time but we went from "you may wear under your pants with me" to "I'll change your wet diaper". We talked about it quite a lot actually for my sake and the sake of our relationship.

Now, she goes as far as babying me and all.

If you have more specific question, we might be able to elaborate a bit more.

My boyfriend accepts that it's a thing with me. But he had to take care of his mother late in her life, so for him it's not as big of a turn on as some of the aspects of my DL related fantasies.