Status
Not open for further replies.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Having just done a google image search for "nappies and plastic pants". Give it a try, most of the results are for adults and not children's products. Could it be that most people use disposable nappies/diapers for children these days. Could it be that the plastic pant market is predominately the adult fetish market.
Being older I still like to use terry nappies and plastic pants, a throw back to my bed-wetting youth, but these days I tend to use disposable myself for convenience.

Hi

I tryed cloth and plastic paints but I had two many leeks so I went back to despicable nappy..
I use plastic pants and diaper covers if I am going into a situation where I may not be able to change.

Hope this helps.

Sisi

sissybaby34 said:
Having just done a google image search for "nappies and plastic pants". Give it a try, most of the results are for adults and not children's products. Could it be that most people use disposable nappies/diapers for children these days. Could it be that the plastic pant market is predominately the adult fetish market.

Yes, most parents use disposable diapers on their kids, and no, although I could be wrong, most adults that enjoy wearing diapers prefer disposables.

To be honest nappies and plastic pants is more of thing of the past, nowadays the cloth choice for children is pocket diapers, there's even ones for adults if you search the web, I have some and I love them just as I love disposables.

In the U. S. there is a movement among some mothers to return to cloth because of the impact of disposables on the environment. They still are a minority, but cloth diapers for babies is out there and growing.

Plastic pants are pretty common for incontinent physically disabled adults to wear over both cloth and disposable diapers.

sissybaby34 said:
Being older I still like to use terry nappies and plastic pants, a throw back to my bed-wetting youth, but these days I tend to use disposable myself for convenience.

Could it be Google targeting yourself with adult related results based off of your previous search and website history?

puppyz said:
Could it be Google targeting yourself with adult related results based off of your previous search and website history?

Possible, although I get similar results using Incognito Mode, and that's also the mode I'd be using for seeking anything else diaper related, so there shouldn't be a history. The OP might be onto something but it also seems to me that ABDLs are the ones who are likely to tag photos with these (to us) oh so significant items. Parents posting pics are going to say "look at my adorable kid doing X" not "look at his/her nappies!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back