Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
it's been years the last time I have a girlfriend. when I am in a relationship I'm never in to it sexually. when I'm hang out with my friends and we see a woman that you would say she good looking. my friends would say she looked hot and I'm moor like ya she ok. I just don't feel aroused. Than maybe I'm gay. I meet a nice guy we hang out but still no spark. I like to be romantic but I think that just because I like to do nice thing for people. It there something wrong with me or is just how I am?

Your probably asexual

I think your bisexual.
I had similar thoughts before, me and an close male Friend of mine were experimenting and we both came yo different conclusions. He said that he wasn't really into it, and that he's not gay. I however quite enjoyed it. I knew I couldn't be gay ' cause there are a few girls who turn me on. So I came out as bisexual.

I"m bisexual and I'm not crazy hot for either sex. I get more turned on by cartoon characters. I'm not sure what that says. I have to agree with Starrunner. There are a lot of relationships that are based more on friendship, and clicking with another person rather than sex. I'm married and the father of three children, and I'm no Don Juan. I love my wife and I'm in love with my wife, but our attraction for each other is far deeper than sex.

You guys have giving me some good ponts to ponder over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back