siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi evevone.

I have just been invited to a sleep over in Plymouth and to play with photography for the day.

I really won't to go it with my freand Doug so I will be safe. Its just he don't know why I wear nappies, suck a Pacifier at night and Rex and Peter and toothless will have to stay home so I won't have them to cuddle up to at night.

Its the diaper thing that bothers me can I pull it off with out them finding out?
Should I just come out and tell him why I have a nappy on at night?

And can I be a Middle for the time I am with them which means no pacifier sucking.

It time like this I miss my Daddy Dom. He would know what to do? I got about 3 hours to make my mind up what I am going to do.

Can you help me Please.

Thanks

Sisi

sisi said:

Hi evevone.

I have just been invited to a sleep over in Plymouth and to play with photography for the day.

I really won't to go it with my freand Doug so I will be safe. Its just he don't know why I wear nappies, suck a Pacifier at night and Rex and Peter and toothless will have to stay home so I won't have them to cuddle up to at night.

Its the diaper thing that bothers me can I pull it off with out them finding out?
Should I just come out and tell him why I have a nappy on at night?

And can I be a Middle for the time I am with them which means no pacifier sucking.

It time like this I miss my Daddy Dom. He would know what to do? I got about 3 hours to make my mind up what I am going to do.

Can you help me Please.

Thanks

Sisi

I would say that if you feel it's too much of a risk, you should be a 'middle' for the time you are with them. As difficult as that may be, unless you're absolutely sure it'll be fine to be little around them, it might not be a good idea.

Well I going for it. I have got my changing bag. Just hope I can sleep with out my pasufer. But I got my thumb as a back up.

Big brother (To be one day I hope.) Drop me off and made sour I have everything and Douglas is going to pick me up at Plymouth. It going to be a fun day. With lots and lots of Photo the good ones will go on Tumbler you can follow me. It a.sisi.me there is a picher of Peter Rabit there.

We'll I enjoy the train ride.

I think I should leave Driving to the Group up. It's a lot less stressful.

Hee, hee.

Sisi

I am having a great time playing cambers. Have been tacking back to where I am starting for the night. And have been put down for a nap. Douglas is a really good caregiver. I am shore he is going to be ok with the nappy thing to night. Has I can change my self. It just that he might see. But I ok with that now, hope he is going to be OK.

And I have been Little found thing to play with. Was a middle for most of it but Doug just rock it in his stride.

Going to wach a film to night hope it PG 12 or under.

Won't to wach the good dinosaur. We see if I get my way.

More later

Sisi

sisi said:

I am having a great time playing cambers. Have been tacking back to where I am starting for the night. And have been put down for a nap. Douglas is a really good caregiver. I am shore he is going to be ok with the nappy thing to night. Has I can change my self. It just that he might see. But I ok with that now, hope he is going to be OK.

And I have been Little found thing to play with. Was a middle for most of it but Doug just rock it in his stride.

Going to wach a film to night hope it PG 12 or under.

Won't to wach the good dinosaur. We see if I get my way.

More later

Sisi
Well good luck to you sisi :) I hope everything goes well for you.

I am so pleased with my self. Doug is a really good with me. He would make a good Daddy Dom. But he has a wife and children of his own so he probably wouldn't won't to have a Little as well.

He fine with me wearing and I put my PJ on over the top so it not in his face if you know what I mean.
I was allowed to stay up late, becouse I have been good.

Doug going to take me home in the morning. I am just realised how many people care about me.

All I done is be me. In my childlike state. And people are looking after me. It's sort of strange.

just one example today I was playing hop Scotch with the zigzag lines in a care park. And All Doug side to me was "come along Sisi it time to get in back in the car. No anger or embarrassment in his voice. Just straight forward parating. I fell so safe around him.

Any way if I start Wright a blog will you lot read it? Or am I better keep put threads up.

Feel that this is turning into what happened to Sisi to day. But I do like tell you everything. And I know that there are people that like reading all about it I could do it on Tumbler a.sisi.me

Let me know.

Thanks

Sisi

Glad to hear you are having such a good time!

sisi said:

I am so pleased with my self. Doug is a really good with me. He would make a good Daddy Dom. But he has a wife and children of his own so he probably wouldn't won't to have a Little as well.

He fine with me wearing and I put my PJ on over the top so it not in his face if you know what I mean.
I was allowed to stay up late, becouse I have been good.

Doug going to take me home in the morning. I am just realised how many people care about me.

All I done is be me. In my childlike state. And people are looking after me. It's sort of strange.

just one example today I was playing hop Scotch with the zigzag lines in a care park. And All Doug side to me was "come along Sisi it time to get in back in the car. No anger or embarrassment in his voice. Just straight forward parating. I fell so safe around him.

Any way if I start Wright a blog will you lot read it? Or am I better keep put threads up.

Feel that this is turning into what happened to Sisi to day. But I do like tell you everything. And I know that there are people that like reading all about it I could do it on Tumbler a.sisi.me

Let me know.

Thanks

Sisi

I'm so glad you had fun and so many people seem to care about you and embrace who you are :) if you write a blog I would definitely read it!

Her ,hee the Sleep over went really well. But next time I am going to bring my pacifier and Rex as they help me sleep. I really miss having them last night.

And Doug is so nice to me about wearing I don't think he would of care about me suckling. And cuddling Rex.

I Am off to Exeter later to play.

Tell you all about it soon and I upload the photos to me Tumble account as well.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back