Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello! I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for like 2 months and have recently taken a long break due to some bad experience.I have thought for some while and decided that instead of wearing 24/7 I shall follow a routine.

It would be very helpful if you tell me your diaper routine and give me suggestions to make mine.Like when do you wear them? For how long do you wear them? When do you wet/use them? When do you change them? How many times do you change per day? When do you skip wearing diapers? Do you wear them to bed everyday? Do you use diapers in bed? What do you do in case of accidents?(Any extra details or information are also welcome)

Thanks in advance

Mostly at night too after work...but not every night. Usually on Friday night I'll put myself in diapers for the whole weekend and restrict toilet use. I'll wet all weekend. If I am alone I will mess...

I wear 24/7 for incon, my changeing is based on how ny diaper feels i can tell

Tetra said:
I wear 24/7 for incon, my changeing is based on how ny diaper feels i can tell
As for actual change my power chair turns into a changeihg table or an elevated changing table if an aide is gonna change me, at the push of a button.

Accidents and leaks are fairly easy yo deal with as i have a incontinence cover on my cushion if any wetness gets past the incon cover, i just wash the cover and hose down thr cusuion in the shower. The knee bolters remove,and the arms swing up out of the way, maiing perfect access to my pants, onesie and such for a change. The chair also has tilt ( i can position myself any where from seated to i am in launch position in the shuttle) and with elevating and articulateing foot rest that can be tied to recline as the back goes down the feer go up ready for my blanket and a nap and the entire seat can ge raised up an additional 1 foot for convient changes by my aide.

I wear to bed every night, wet within the first hour and several more times over the course of the night, sometimes if to point of leaking and I wake up I'll change out to a new one or chance the rest of the night undiapered which is about a 50/50 chance of wetting the bed. I'll wear off and on during the days as privacy allows , occasionally will wear out and about in public. I also sometimes will wet my pants out and about undiapered .

I wear everyday to work unless there is some big meeting or social event. I wear every night at home but not anywhere else. I always carry a few diapers in my purse and in case of a leak I always bring an extra skirt. I change during breaks and usually hold my pee in for a while so I can soak it in one or two goes and not constantly through out the day. I never poop in them at work. For changing I have a small thing of baby wipes in my purse and I'll do it in the large stall

My diaper lover routine has changed countless times due to many different variables. I've ranged from wearing diapers 24/7 for nearly 4 months, to not being able to wear a diaper for nearly 2 months because of work. Still, I maintain being able to wear diapers on average about four days a week. For my O.A.B. & mixed incontinence, I wear protective underwear whenever leaving the house, although this doesn't count in my book. I do not use the underwear purposely like a diaper and usually get away with only changing the underwear once over a twelve hour period on a good day, although it will be fairly wet.

My current routine is wearing during the day during the weeks when I'm working at home. I usually change out of them before my fiancé gets home, as I like to respect her boundaries. I'm still honest with her about wearing that day if she asks. On sundays I'll wear while with her if we're having a lazy day.

The wife still works every day so as soon as she is out the door in the morning I slip into a nice fresh Abena Abriflex. Sometimes I will take a chance and change into a diaper before she leaves. Although it will stay clean and dry until she is gone. Once she is gone I wear and use the diaper as fully intended. I do not have any medical need. I'm simply a DL. If I go out to a store or run an errand I am most likely to be padded. Usually gonna be wet too. If I want to do a #2 while I am out I will wait until I am sure I have an open escape route after doing the deed so as to not offend anyone. I also love the feeling of filling the seat of my pants while driving my car home. I normally clean up and air out the house about an hour before the wife comes home from work.

Last edited:
I get up and depending on my mood I hit the toilet for my morning poo or I let rip in the diaper. After that it's pretty much a heavy diaper (dry 247 or L4 or the NSC supreme) for the rest of the day. I'll change before dinner depending on my mood either into another diaper or commando.

I used to live with two roommates and we kept to ourselves. I would wear usually starting in the evening and throughout the night. Now, I live with friends and I have to be more careful. Nights only now.

I wear nappies or incontinence pads all the time. I sleep in tena maxi or super slips with plastic pants and usually use tena comfort extra pads by day. I usually change about three times a day depending how wet my pad gets. I put my night time slip on about 11pm and change in the morning. I am completely at ease with being in nappies now and don't see it as a big deal.

If I'm not 24/7, there's no real routine I can pin down. I generally wear 0-2 times per week if I'm not in them all the time. The times vary. The situations vary. I guess it's more frequently weekends.

I generally wear them until they're not going to be good anymore or if I think they won't survive whatever I'm doing before it will be convenient for my next change. A lot of the diapers I wear are of the thinner variety which might indicate more frequent changes, except that I don't need to go very often. The only opening I leave in my 24/7 is that the toilet is fair game between diapers. That doesn't come up all that often but sometimes it saves me from changing out of a wet diaper and into one that will immediately need to be wet.

morning ill have my coffee and shower..padding up after that. then ill change around lunch time. after dinner ill shower and hop in my night padding..

My routine is simple and basic. I wear 24/7 and change as needed.

I've been wearing (double Reassure Overnights pullups or Depend RealFits) daily & nightly for almost three years. I use them as I see fit (#1 only), depending on my need, and my mood. I drive big rigs, so there are many options available, but I just love to be padded, so I wear doubles. It gives me a great feel, reminds me I'm not fully competent in not wetting myself, and fulfills my DL needs. When home I sometimes maintain the pullups, but oftentimes switch to full barrier diapers. My wife is like a somewhat reluctant passenger on the DL train, occasionally playing the part, but not deriving the pleasure that I do just from wearing. She wears more to conform to my hopes & dreamz.

The diaper desires have been busy at work in my brain, since I was just taken out of them at two+. It just never felt right to leave that bit of toddler-like clothing behind. Funny thing, I was always embarrassed about wearing pants that had an elastic waistband when I was a kid, feeling they were too outwardly childish (compared to belt-loop pants), but, then, there those diaper thoughts were stirring in my brain. I believe I equated the elastic waistband pants with toddlers, and I just didn't want that outward expression, while I was inwardly hiding thoughts of wanting/needing to be put back in diapers... Go figure!

That's me!

Jamieboy said:
I've been wearing (double Reassure Overnights pullups or Depend RealFits) daily & nightly for almost three years. I use them as I see fit (#1 only), depending on my need, and my mood. I drive big rigs, so there are many options available, but I just love to be padded, so I wear doubles.

I'm also an OTR driver. I use ABU diapers with boosters to get me through the workday. I wouldn't trust pull ups at all. Why not get something that would last longer and not have to go through the trouble of doubling and poking holes?

Wear during travel,skiing , winter hiking ( undressing on -10-20 C is not a presant experience), concerts or festivals , when sick or ill, after hard day when I am tired, stressed and exhausted. Never at work or when surrounded with family members.

Back -up diapers and wipes essential. Using them when I can`t hold any more or toilets are non existent or horrible in some very public and overcrowded places.

Well this is stupid the OP mentions he drives a truck and wets and having his DL needs met and for some reason i thought since when does diapers affect your Drivers License, DUH
Talking about a stae of confusion as in mine. LOL

Thanks everyone for replying. I have decided to wear once a week at night (sidf)for now.I shall gradually increase wearing both during day and night and will try to go back to wearing 24/7 again. Any tips for wearing 24/7? (those who wear 24/7 please reply). Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back