• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

calstudent

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am a freshmen at UC Berkeley studying Molecular and Cellular Biology. I have been a long time ABDL and am looking for some ABDLs around the area as well. I am interested in making friends and having fun. I love to play cards and board games! :)

calstudent said:
I am a freshmen at UC Berkeley studying Molecular and Cellular Biology. I have been a long time ABDL and am looking for some ABDLs around the area as well. I am interested in making friends and having fun. I love to play cards and board games! :)
Welcome to ADISC! I think that you will fit right in here, there are a lot of friendly people. I'm not really great at card games (except maybe Uno and Apples to Apples if you count those), but I have dabbled with poker. What kind of board games do you like?

Hi Calstudent, and welcome. UC Berkeley, you live near my Fav city San Fransisco! Sadly I live in Ohio :(. What are you going to do with your degree in Cellular Molecular Biology? A PhD? Med school?

So tell us about your interest in ABDL. How long have you had this interest? Are you able to wear diapers being in college? I know a lot of people find that difficult given their room mate situations.

Hope to get to know you better. You will find ADISC a friendly and talkative community. Also well moderated, that's a huge PLUS.

Welcome - it's always nice to see other people who share an interest in the biosciences.

Though it's a bit early into your studies, what are you hoping to do after undergrad? For better or worse, with both PhD and/or med school tracks, you can hardly start early enough participating in the extracurricular activitives and research work needed for a competitive application.

happy to have you.

Welcome, friend! I hope you have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back