Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I wanna share my story here. Being a member of this site for years i finally feel safe to share. I was in 5th grade and i had a accident well some girl decided to smell my chair. She had said it smelled like poop her and this guy started calling me names like poopy pamper. Honstly it still hurts me to this day i know what everyone is thinking that i should be over this already

Don't feel alone! I have the exact same feeling, I used to have a few spots when I was younger, and I still remember a kid bullying me for it. With me I tend to remember the stupid mistakes ive made, saying the wrong thing etc. But you will always remember these things and no one else will. Don't feel bad we all have to bear the past, but we can be happy together :)

I think it goes with stronger emotions imprint more lasting memories, but this is just theorizing I'm so psychologist :p

zackiepooh1992 said:
I wanna share my story here. Being a member of this site for years i finally feel safe to share. I was in 5th grade and i had a accident well some girl decided to smell my chair. She had said it smelled like poop her and this guy started calling me names like poopy pamper. Honstly it still hurts me to this day i know what everyone is thinking that i should be over this already

There are some things, especially things that happened in our childhood, that we never get over. When my wife's health crashed about nine years ago, so many memories that were buried and banished to my subconscious came vomiting up. In a way, it caused me to join this site and it enabled me to write my novel. Good things can come out of bad events if we do something positive to offset the bad feelings they generate.

I was bullied in school and still to this day I refuse to go to the reunion meetup dinners my old class mates arrange. I tell myself I'm being silly, that we were just kids and that there should be no hard feelings, that I should forgive and forget. But I cant, it still hurts.

magnolia said:
I was bullied in school and still to this day I refuse to go to the reunion meetup dinners my old class mates arrange. I tell myself I'm being silly, that we were just kids and that there should be no hard feelings, that I should forgive and forget. But I cant, it still hurts.
My class mates made my life a living hell I never want to see them ever.
I got an invitation to 30th class reunion and they wanted me to send money hell no not ever.
So do not feel bad about not going you will find some have not changed much and they may talk behind your back been to a friends reunion saw it going on.
Your not missing much.

Yes, I was bullied very badly in school in childhood.
Understandably, since I am on the Autism Spectrum and Cerebral Palsy Spectrum.
In 5th grade I was bullied for pooping my pants on the playground a couple of times.

If I could go back in time, I'd get into more fist-fights. I feel like I missed something, being a boy and never having flat-out decked a bully. But, honestly, I never quite had a reason. I was pretty nerdy in elementary school. I would skip recess most days and go to the library with my nerd-friends to draw, talk about video games, and do other non-physical things. I was on the receiving end of some name-calling, but I had the advantage of being a lot bigger than most of the other kids--a friendly giant, really, but they couldn't be sure of that! So the bullying was unusual.

I do often recall situations that I wish had gone differently, though, whether they're from my early childhood or from yesterday. I think some of us are just more sensitive that way. For example: My parents rarely spanked us, but I can remember a couple of times when I was spanked for something I didn't feel was that bad, and I could start crying even days later just by thinking about it. And we're talking one or two good smacks on the butt, not a beating. Looking back, these were very small things in the context of an otherwise-pampered childhood (sorry), but to get over them took me far longer than the average kid, I think.

When I start to get into a funk about stuff like that, I try to remind myself that nobody else who was involved with those situations is still thinking about them. They've grown up, forgotten, etc.--most of the time. Amusingly, I was contacted a few years ago by a former high school band classmate of mine who I hadn't thought about once in the preceding decade. She asked how I was doing, and then went on to apologize profusely for ousting me from first chair in the oboe section. Talk about weird! (At the time, I found her kinda cute and was just happy to sit next to her!) But clearly she felt she'd offended me, and it had bothered her for years. And after she got it off her chest, I never heard from her again.

Bottom line: We're all a bit strange when it comes to the things we cling to. It sucks to have baggage, but try to assume more of a third-party observer role in those old memories. Often times, one can find a speck of amusement that way.

I know very much how you feel. While I was by far, the biggest bully to myself, I did have my fair share of other kids who bullied me since I was the shy awkward loner kid. In high school, a bully wound up spreading false rumors about me, and those rumors would've gotten me expelled if I didn't prove to the principal that the rumor wasn't true. I can forgive stupid kids who back in elementary school said stuff like "Loser!", "What's wrong with you?", "Retard!". They were just kids and have grown up and completely forgot about that. But if you're just one year away from being an adult and intentionally spreading rumors designed to get others kicked out of school, there is no forgiving you for that. I refuse to attend my high school reunion solely to keep the promise I made to myself to never see that monster again. So count me in for the refuse to attend class reunion because of bullying club.

zackiepooh1992 said:
Honstly it still hurts me to this day i know what everyone is thinking that i should be over this already
I'm very much in the same situation. There are many horrible things that happened, most of which are stupid mistakes I made, and still feel bad about. It's not productive since I learned the lesson from those mistakes, everyone else forgot, but my mind just refuses to let those incidents die. It's a total curse, and I wish there was a pill for deleting certain memories. So don't worry. You are not the only one who is unable to get over bad memories that most people would have gotten over.

I was also bullied as a child. My mom thinks I was never really bullied but I think I was. I was teased and called names and egged to do things I didn't want to do and be tricked into doing things but to her that is all normal kid stuff and I have always been more sensitive to those things. But maybe they were just being children than bullies but isn't that part of having autism? People with it take things more personally and seriously because they don't understand the joke or humor? But it got worse by 6th grade and I even had a breakdown so I fell apart. I couldn't taker the rejections anymore (not really bullying) and the teasing and the harassment and it was also my pills too that were the problem because they were making me act different and the bullying is what pushed me into getting more sick because of the anxiety they were giving me. But my bullying I got was never bad as others have gotten it because my stuff was never taken and I was never grabbed and beaten or pushed or had anything dumped on me but I have had tiny things thrown at me and my work was never sabotaged or my school supplies so compared to those victims, I had it mild and I am thankful for that. That could be why I got over it but it gave me trust issues in my teen years because I always thought someone is going to take advantage of me so I pushed kids away. I have forgiven all the kids who have been mean to me. In high school I only dealt with ignorance and some occasional pranks like someone hiding my Harry Potter book or hiding the air dryer I was using to dry the paint, and I dealt with kids not being nice to me and sometimes a kid would tell me to do something I know it wrong but I wouldn't consider it all bullying because it wasn't all the time. I am not sure why they did those things but I can understand why kids would be mean to me because I am aware now how annoying I must have been so they would get impatient with me and didn't want me in their conversations and why they would tell me to shut up or to stop talking and say things like "pay attention." But it is a possibility they could have not been very nice children so they treated me the way they did and to this day I worry I am going to do something wrong socially like say the wrong thing or take over the topic or interrupt or direct the topic or ramble because of what I went through as a kid for social situations and how kids treated me and the fact my therapist blamed it all on me saying I wasn't reading social cues or that I was taking over the topic or saying something wrong so I had learned it was all my fault how kids treat me. And I wonder why I have social anxiety. Then I am always justified with it when I am out of my shell and not nervous only to do the same errors again so that reminds me. I am also very sensitive to rejections because I have always been rejected even by my so called friends so I easily blame myself when I get rejected online so I never bother sending any PMs or making new friends. I sometimes miss the old me because I used to be social. Now I feel asocial. So that is how bullying and other behaviors have changed me as a person.

I pooped my pants on the school bus in 1st grade, I had been sick over the weekend but felt good enough to go to school on Monday. Well, halfway to school I thought I had to fart but it was... Well just a fucking nightmare. Luckily my aunt who was a senior didn't drive to scho that day was on the bus, so as she was changing busses to go to the highschool I stopped her and said I pooped my pants(she knew I had been sick). She told the bus driver who handled it discreetly and when I got to school she told me to go right to the nurse. The nurse just sent me to the bathroom to try to go more and clean myself up a bit until she could get my parents there to pick me up. I just sat there with my dirty pants around my ankles til my parents got there with a pair of clean pants. My stepdad was like I guess you got the shitty end of the stick today, but I wasn't in a laughing mood(now it's actually a funny memory for me because he said that). If any of my peers knew it happened, they never said anything. I only ever got picked on for being fat, but even that didn't get to a "bullying" level because I was big and strong enough to kick the shit out of 90% of the kids in my class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back