Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So usually I wear cloth diapers, but on occasions I wear a diaper from my stash of disposables. I woke up this morning in a wet Bellissimo and fleece footy. Usually the diaper ether shifts on me or I didn't tape it right, but this morning the diaper feels super comfortable and amazing! Maybe I'm just getting better at taping :b

Reactions: alvn5140
Must have been really nice to wake up to something like that :) wish i would try wearing to bed. but im just worried becuase i still live with my parents.

It's a great feeling isn't it? I love those mornings where everything feels just right, no leaks or popped tapes, and such.

It's a strange feeling of wetting your diaper. A small part of me feels like I did something wrong, like when I was little, but then I remember that that I wearing because I can

santa22 said:
Must have been really nice to wake up to something like that :) wish i would try wearing to bed. but im just worried becuase i still live with my parents.

I live with my mom, but I've been blessed to have an accepting parent. She knows, but I still do my best to keep anything diaper related out of site.

- - - Updated - - -

RDBrony said:
It's a great feeling isn't it? I love those mornings where everything feels just right, no leaks or popped tapes, and such.

It was the most fantastic feeling and also the coziness of my jammies definitely helped :D

- - - Updated - - -

Princes said:
It's a strange feeling of wetting your diaper. A small part of me feels like I did something wrong, like when I was little, but then I remember that that I wearing because I can

yup, sometimes I'm like woops I wet myself! I mostly worry about leaks in the morning which has happened to me a number of time :b

santa22 said:
Well worrying is human,but when was the last time you ended in bed with them or vice versa, somehow i think you wore a diaper or goodnites the last time,so would it be so shocking if you still wore one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back