Thread: feeling super comfy

Default feeling super comfy

So usually I wear cloth diapers, but on occasions I wear a diaper from my stash of disposables. I woke up this morning in a wet Bellissimo and fleece footy. Usually the diaper ether shifts on me or I didn't tape it right, but this morning the diaper feels super comfortable and amazing! Maybe I'm just getting better at taping :b

Must have been really nice to wake up to something like that wish i would try wearing to bed. but im just worried becuase i still live with my parents.

It's a great feeling isn't it? I love those mornings where everything feels just right, no leaks or popped tapes, and such.

Princes

It's a strange feeling of wetting your diaper. A small part of me feels like I did something wrong, like when I was little, but then I remember that that I wearing because I can

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    Must have been really nice to wake up to something like that wish i would try wearing to bed. but im just worried becuase i still live with my parents.
    I live with my mom, but I've been blessed to have an accepting parent. She knows, but I still do my best to keep anything diaper related out of site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RDBrony View Post
    It's a great feeling isn't it? I love those mornings where everything feels just right, no leaks or popped tapes, and such.
    It was the most fantastic feeling and also the coziness of my jammies definitely helped

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Princes View Post
    It's a strange feeling of wetting your diaper. A small part of me feels like I did something wrong, like when I was little, but then I remember that that I wearing because I can
    yup, sometimes I'm like woops I wet myself! I mostly worry about leaks in the morning which has happened to me a number of time :b

Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    Well worrying is human,but when was the last time you ended in bed with them or vice versa, somehow i think you wore a diaper or goodnites the last time,so would it be so shocking if you still wore one?