Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Depends With Refastenable Tabs

Default Depends With Refastenable Tabs

I just saw these in Walmart. They have "new design" written all over the bag. So I guess these are replacements for the old protection with tabs. I have far too many diapers to justify buying another bag at the moment. I've looked everywhere but I can't find anyone with news on how they are or even that they have come out. Looks like our favorite store brand is no longer plastic backed? Anyone have any info or can recommend?

UPDATE http://imgur.com/a/bav08

It has been confirmed depends has indeed gone cloth backed, here are pics to prove it.
    Last edited by Psynapse; 22-Mar-2016 at 23:12. Reason: add pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    Were they maybe the refastenable underwear they sell? http://www.amazon.com/Depend-Refaste.../dp/B000FCT87E
    No, 100% sure they were the protection with tabs but with a new design with Refastenable tabs. Should have grabbed a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynapse View Post
    No, 100% sure they were the protection with tabs but with a new design with Refastenable tabs. Should have grabbed a picture.
    Well then, I am intrigued. I actually don't mind depends when I add a Tru fit booster and refastenable tabs would make them better. I'll have to see if any stores near me have them.

Going on a hunt after work I have 2 wall marts I can check

Hmm. I just bought a bag at rite aid a few days ago, same old design there.

I might go back to that store and grab them. I know I'm not crazy! I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know about them

Just posted by a reviewer on the Depend website:

"This product is changing to a soft outer cover. The soft version leaks like the titanic!
    This product which has been my day time diaper for years is now changing to a Soft outer cover.
    I received a few of the new packagages in error - and I must say they were horrible. I mean horrible. The new cloth style leaks out the behind. they don't stay high on the back. They leak badly. And the tabs constantly rip.
    The old ones were plastic backed ( new ones are not yet released ) and the old ones were fantastic. I would not recommend them for night time use if your a heavy wetter, but they are great for the days as you can make them nice and snug."

Mission accomplished, sorry to ruin everyone's day with this post I like the new stars on the wings though!

Quote Originally Posted by Psynapse View Post
    Mission accomplished, sorry to ruin everyone's day with this post I like the new stars on the wings though!
    Looks like Depend will be dead to me now.