Do you wear diapers to work?

How often do you wear to work or school?

• not currently working or in school

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • very rarely

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • occasionally

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • very frequently

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • daily

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • daily (IC)

Votes: 18 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We have several active threads on this topic and a lot of people are replying with yes/no/issues responses, but I don't see a poll on it, so lets get some numbers.

I put "very rarely", but to clarify: I did it a few times and have no plans to do it again. Of course, moods change, but as somebody for whom diapers are a turn-on, I find it a bit difficult to focus on other things when I'm wearing. I'm sure that could learned through practice, but then the same might also lessen the anticipation of wearing, so... :shrug:

I put "occasionally", although right now it's daily. That won't last and isn't the norm, although over the last 12 months, frequently would fit better. I guess I'm still finding my new normal.

Occasionally

Occasionally

every day

I wouldn't say every day that I work, but very frequently seems a bit too low. I'll clarify with almost every day :p

I wear everyday unless i have something else come up

Sincw my wife knows, I wear to work every day. At some point I'll stop and do it as a special occasion

I'd never do it. I work in an open office type setting with several coworkers nearby and I know nearly everyone on the floor, so odds of being revealed either from signs of wearing or from changing in the bathroom are way too high. And while I think my coworkers would be tolerant, I wouldn't want to make them worry that I was sick or having medical problems, and I also really don't want to explain that I wear and use diapers for fun.

Last edited:
Every single day. at first I feared that my coworkers would notice me wearing a diaper underneath my clothes, but quickly found out they either don't know / can't see or they don't care. Even though in the beginning there was some talk about adult diapers at my work - for obvious reasons I did not participate in that discussion....

Only once have I noticed a coworker (female) starring rather intensively on my crotch (I wore a Molicare super plus with an Abena maxi booster in it) maybe my crotch was bulky at that point, in the end of the day, when I'm ready to head home, my diaper is usually either very wet or soaked which adds to the bulk. But then again, rather a wet / soaked diaper than wet / soaked pants.

I would've voted never, except I wore to work for the first and only time a couple weeks ago. So I can't say that anymore. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was fearing. Luckily, I was at a desk all day and not moving at all, so there wasn't much chance for anyone to notice. I certainly have no plans to ever wear at work again, but I can't say it'll ever happen again since I already said it'd never happen at all, and it did. So I voted very rarely.

I put daily IC. Does retired count LOL

Sometimes

I always wear a nappy. For work rest and play.

I'm a cashier, and I wore diapers couple of times before. It was fun when it lasted but I often worry that diaper would be exposed. It was nice not worry about going to bathroom because we have to adhere the break schedule. I can't exactly leave my till whenever I please especially it's really busy. So I clicked on "very rarely". It's highly unlikely I will wear a diaper at work again for time being.

I work out of my house now, but when I visit an office or back a few years ago when I was in the office every day I was always diapered.d

I'd simply be too paranoid about smell. I also wear slim straight pants and most diapers would probably be too bulky to be hidden.

Never!
I have to wear very slim fitting formal pants for my job and it very obvious that I have a diaper on underneath. I actually tried them on with a diaper the bulge is very obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back