Sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've been wetting my diaper in my sleep for 13 days now straight. I'm getting great thrills out of it and super excited.

But, Sunday night and last night I didn't drink anything past 8:00. Both nights went to bed in a dry diaper and woke up in a wet diaper. Except this morning I woke up at the end because I felt the warmth.

I've posted about this before and everyone suggested don't drink anything before bed. I still haven't told my wife that I'm actually wetting my diaper without knowing it in my sleep. I'm afraid she'll get scared and want me stop wearing.

So I'm battling this and actually trying to regain control. I'm going to set my alarm at 2am tomorrow and try to go on my own.

------
Update

I woke up this morning at 2am from my alarm to be awake to wet my diaper. Well, I was dry and didn't need to go. Went back to bed and woke up at 5 in a soaked diaper. On top of that, my bed is wet. Everything was pointing in the direction it need to be. Seems like it leaks by the stomach. I seriously make these diapers right as possible. I've been using tranquility atn and looking to try something different. I feel this is a great diaper for day wetting but not so much at night... Suggestions?

Last edited:
Your wife is right. Diapers give your subconscious permission to wet, stop wearing them and you should be ok.

WBxx said:
Your wife is right. Diapers give your subconscious permission to wet, stop wearing them and you should be ok.

but see the risk here? don't wear to bed... wet anyway... now we have a wet bed, and that's harder to hide than unintentionally wetting your diaper.

bambinod said:
but see the risk here? don't wear to bed... wet anyway... now we have a wet bed, and that's harder to hide than unintentionally wetting your diaper.

I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night in a wet bed and tell that to the wife. I want to work through the problem while diapered to get the resolution so I don't ... Wet the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back