Wore a diaper to school today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worn to school a number of times. I might be doing it tomorrow. I have worn both cloth and disposables out to classes.

bambinod said:
Another benefit of the advances in sap.

And cooler packs! We bought crab legs for christmas dinner and they were packed in these tough little white hard pouches, that when they finally warmed up were viscous and mushy, clearly loaded with SAP. Considering how many of the little packs had several holes poked in them from the spines on the legs, I can see where they like to use those to keep them cool. Nothing toxic about SAP since it's just water and silica, won't be a problem if it gets in the food, even though its easy to wash off when you're preparing them. If I squeeze one I can see swollen sap balls come out the holes. We just stick them in a ziploc (to keep the sap balls from showing up everywhere) and reuse them.
I bought from Australia SAP sheets that keep things cold for about 12 hours before needing to be refrozen,they also conform to any shape or size i need, when the water evapoates i just resoak them and continue using, I Love SAP , i guess i'm a DL, SL IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back