Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Not wearing clothing.

  1. #1

    Question Not wearing clothing.



    Hi everyone.

    OK this is new to me. I am either being a naughty boy.
    Or its one of the changes that happen when you Regress into a Little for extended periods of time.

    For those that don't know I have decided to live a lifestyeal of a Little and only be a Middle if I have to be. If you won't to know more please message me pleased to answer any questions about my life style choice.

    OK the reason for this post.

    I got up this morning and follow my routine of changing out of my wet nappy. Cleaning my teath, shaving and having a shower. I then put on my Spider-Man washable nappy.

    Now I had to sort out my washing and find some clean shorts to where. Which I have done.

    But I don't won't to get dreased. I feel very happy in just my nappy. Hee hee that rhymes happy in my nappy.

    I also feel that I could go like this all day not wearing clothing.

    I not going to becouse i miss play group. And that will make me feel sad.

    Am I just being a naughty boy not getting dressed?

    Or is this another part of being an AB Little?

    How can something that feels so wright be wrong?

    Grr woof, Rex saids hi to everyone.

    Sisi.


  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post


    Hi everyone.

    OK this is new to me. I am either being a naughty boy.
    Or its one of the changes that happen when you Regress into a Little for extended periods of time.

    For those that don't know I have decided to live a lifestyeal of a Little and only be a Middle if I have to be. If you won't to know more please message me pleased to answer any questions about my life style choice.

    OK the reason for this post.

    I got up this morning and follow my routine of changing out of my wet nappy. Cleaning my teath, shaving and having a shower. I then put on my Spider-Man washable nappy.

    Now I had to sort out my washing and find some clean shorts to where. Which I have done.

    But I don't won't to get dreased. I feel very happy in just my nappy. Hee hee that rhymes happy in my nappy.

    I also feel that I could go like this all day not wearing clothing.

    I not going to becouse i miss play group. And that will make me feel sad.

    Am I just being a naughty boy not getting dressed?

    Or is this another part of being an AB Little?

    How can something that feels so wright be wrong?

    Grr woof, Rex saids hi to everyone.

    Sisi.

    If i may interject, You fell like how could something feels so right be so wrong, admittingly i think a lot of people feel like that at times, I honestly feel it is like sweets and other candies, where it's good but not for you. If one eats only sweets, despite the fact they taste good, they would get sick. Like if one doesn't go out and experience the world and just be at home, in diapers all day, despite how it makes us feel, It Doesn't change the fact that we have to go out into the world and interact with people. And beleve me i can realate, sometimes you have to force yourself to be an adult but it can be done, and when you get home you can go to bed again, I hope this helps, Oh and Buster says hi to you.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    If i may interject, You fell like how could something feels so right be so wrong, admittingly i think a lot of people feel like that at times, I honestly feel it is like sweets and other candies, where it's good but not for you. If one eats only sweets, despite the fact they taste good, they would get sick. Like if one doesn't go out and experience the world and just be at home, in diapers all day, despite how it makes us feel, It Doesn't change the fact that we have to go out into the world and interact with people. And beleve me i can realate, sometimes you have to force yourself to be an adult but it can be done, and when you get home you can go to bed again, I hope this helps, Oh and Buster says hi to you.

    Thanks you

    And yes I did go to play group, and I play with my freand David who is blind I helped him make place mats. We run out of time so i have brought mine home to finsh.

    I now what you mean about having to many sweets and not wonting your dinner.

    And not doing thing means you don't have fun with freands or make new ones.

    But I home now and its nap time but I not in my onesie hee hee.


  4. #4

    Default

    Well if it helps any, when I wake up in the morning, I'm in a wet diaper. I usually help my wife get ready for the day as she has trouble getting around. After she's dressed and out in the kitchen, I'm ready to take my shower, but I hate taking off my wet diaper. I love being little and I usually feel little the most, in the morning. I'll ask my wife if I can have a little day or an adult day and she'll look at the calendar. Usually she or I have something we have to do so it's an adult day, so I'll take my shower and just wear one of my Baby Pants training pants under my regular clothes.

    If it's Saturday however, I sometimes have an entire baby day as neither one of us have any appointments.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Well if it helps any, when I wake up in the morning, I'm in a wet diaper. I usually help my wife get ready for the day as she has trouble getting around. After she's dressed and out in the kitchen, I'm ready to take my shower, but I hate taking off my wet diaper. I love being little and I usually feel little the most, in the morning. I'll ask my wife if I can have a little day or an adult day and she'll look at the calendar. Usually she or I have something we have to do so it's an adult day, so I'll take my shower and just wear one of my Baby Pants training pants under my regular clothes.

    If it's Saturday however, I sometimes have an entire baby day as neither one of us have any appointments.


    Hee, hee. Thank you.

    I like baby day v adult day.

    Will I not log wock up in just my nappy/ diaper. And i feel great not being in my onesie.

    My day to day being a "Little." to day I going to meet with LittleBelle as she need hugs, and I won't to go to Build-A-Bear to get toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. A freand on Tumler got one. And I need to get one as well.

    Then I must make shore I have a nap to day becouse I have Doctors at 6.00pm (wish a had a caregiver to go with me. I am a bit friten, becouse I am going to have to tell him about my wetting, a freand at work said I have to go and get it check out. But I don't won't to....)

    I told my self if I go and tell not just go. Then I can go to the Easter egg hunt afterwards at our friends house.

    I love being a Little.

    It being a week day are you going to have an "adult day". Yuck. or a " baby day." Yay.

    Hee hee.

    Sisi



  6. #6

    Default

    I like to wear just my diapers when I'm alone to. it nice just to sit on the couch and watch cartoon in just a diaper for a couple of hours.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

    Hee, hee. Thank you.

    I like baby day v adult day.

    Will I not log wock up in just my nappy/ diaper. And i feel great not being in my onesie.

    My day to day being a "Little." to day I going to meet with LittleBelle as she need hugs, and I won't to go to Build-A-Bear to get toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. A freand on Tumler got one. And I need to get one as well.

    Then I must make shore I have a nap to day becouse I have Doctors at 6.00pm (wish a had a caregiver to go with me. I am a bit friten, becouse I am going to have to tell him about my wetting, a freand at work said I have to go and get it check out. But I don't won't to....)

    I told my self if I go and tell not just go. Then I can go to the Easter egg hunt afterwards at our friends house.

    I love being a Little.

    It being a week day are you going to have an "adult day". Yuck. or a " baby day." Yay.

    Hee hee.

    Sisi


    Haha...yeah, I had to have an adult day today. My wife always has a Tuesday hair appointment and I'm her driver. Then I had to do the week's worth of grocery shopping and get home in time to take my wife to a routine doctor's appointment, so it was a busy day.

    I'm playing a big French toccata for the Easter service postlude, so I practiced that after supper and I practiced several other pieces, Chopin Nocturnes as well. That was the best part of the day. Tomorrow will have to be an adult day as well as she has another appointment with her ophthalmologist.

    I hope things worked out for your doctor's appointment. If you're having some problems with incontinence, I wonder if you should tell him? Of course if you don't mind the incontinence, maybe it doesn't matter.

    Did you get Toothless at the Build-a-bear? It sounds like fun.

  8. #8

    Default

    My happiest time of day, is when I am in just a diaper before bedtime.
    Anyway I apologize for my autistic "short answers".

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha...yeah, I had to have an adult day today. My wife always has a Tuesday hair appointment and I'm her driver. Then I had to do the week's worth of grocery shopping and get home in time to take my wife to a routine doctor's appointment, so it was a busy day.

    I'm playing a big French toccata for the Easter service postlude, so I practiced that after supper and I practiced several other pieces, Chopin Nocturnes as well. That was the best part of the day. Tomorrow will have to be an adult day as well as she has another appointment with her ophthalmologist.

    I hope things worked out for your doctor's appointment. If you're having some problems with incontinence, I wonder if you should tell him? Of course if you don't mind the incontinence, maybe it doesn't matter.

    Did you get Toothless at the Build-a-bear? It sounds like fun.

    Hea.

    I got toothles and I got Peter Rabit. I dressed Peter as a Jedi knight so now toothles, peter and Rex, Watch over me so the monsters under the bed and in the wardrobe don't get me.

    I was a good boy and i went to the doctors. She was very nice to me, but told me that I was eating to many sweets and I have to eat my Greens every day. Or I might get diabetes. Puss lots and lots of outside play time and running around and riding my bick, she was happy that I got a trampoline and said that I should have a good bounce everyday until I'm out of breath. She wonts me to keep a book of when i wet my self and when I wet the bed. And she is going to see me again in two week, to see if I have been a good boy.

    I then went to Easter egg hunt last night I had lots of fun playing with some grown ups. We all got two eggs each. My freand told me that I am lovely and very innocent Little. I enjoy going they treat me nice and there no sell grow up games.


    Anyway hope you enjoy play at beeing Parker from Thunder birds. Hee, hee.

    Sisi

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

    Hea.

    I got toothles and I got Peter Rabit. I dressed Peter as a Jedi knight so now toothles, peter and Rex, Watch over me so the monsters under the bed and in the wardrobe don't get me.

    I was a good boy and i went to the doctors. She was very nice to me, but told me that I was eating to many sweets and I have to eat my Greens every day. Or I might get diabetes. Puss lots and lots of outside play time and running around and riding my bick, she was happy that I got a trampoline and said that I should have a good bounce everyday until I'm out of breath. She wonts me to keep a book of when i wet my self and when I wet the bed. And she is going to see me again in two week, to see if I have been a good boy.

    I then went to Easter egg hunt last night I had lots of fun playing with some grown ups. We all got two eggs each. My freand told me that I am lovely and very innocent Little. I enjoy going they treat me nice and there no sell grow up games.


    Anyway hope you enjoy play at beeing Parker from Thunder birds. Hee, hee.

    Sisi
    I'm glad you told your doctor and I hope that works out. I too count on my plushies to protect me while I'm asleep. Of course, I do have a real life dog and she would at least bark. Sometimes she just stares at a wall and starts barking which is pretty creepy. I wonder what or who she sees?

Similar Threads

  1. AB/little clothing
    By Resplasboy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 18-Oct-2015, 03:20
  2. AB Clothing
    By DAVES4000 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-Aug-2013, 23:29
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-Nov-2012, 21:12
  4. Clothing Help
    By livekru101 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-Feb-2012, 22:11
  5. Ab clothing
    By badgerboy2 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 23-Nov-2011, 18:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.