Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messing away from home

Default Messing away from home

I almost through another no toilet weekend. I am at work now and did bring diapers and wipes. I am prepared to wet all night...but what if I have to mess? I really don't want to break my own rules but I have never messed away from home and the comfort of a quick shower. Any advice?

Just don't mess in your diaper. It's pretty rude to do so around other people.

Even me and my local AB friend have agreed we wouldn't mess in front of each other.

I have no bowel control so yes I have messed myself in public. My advice is stay calm and go change. No one has ever made any comments to me in 40 years

Just do it in the bathroom, stand bow legged an let it fly. Immediately change, there shouldn't be much of a cleanup, certainly don't squish it. Make sure u bag it so it don't smell the place up. It really doesn't take much longer than a normal visit to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by CPDude View Post
    I have no bowel control so yes I have messed myself in public. My advice is stay calm and go change. No one has ever made any comments to me in 40 years
    big difference of having literal no control and someone who's doing it to get off to at least some extent.

I'd go to the bathroom as suggested, loosen the diaper so there is room for it to fall into a pocket and not be touching skin at all. Then before I get started I have the wipe in my hand. This way it only takes one. Of course I'd have more on hand in case something goes wrong, but it never has for me.

Only ever messed away from home once, which was at a friend's house and with their consent. Actually, it was kind of at their insistence, but still felt a bit weird. No major issue with clean-up, but still felt odd to be doing it somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by philder74 View Post
    Only ever messed away from home once, which was at a friend's house and with their consent. Actually, it was kind of at their insistence, but still felt a bit weird. No major issue with clean-up, but still felt odd to be doing it somewhere else.
    You have awesome friends. How come vanilla people insisted on that?

I've had a few dirty diapers away from home, but only ever on the way home, and never just for the thrill. In all of these instances, I was going whether I had the diaper on or not.

At home, I occasionally go in my diaper if I'm preoccupied or engrossed with something. It's always easier just get up and use the toilet though.

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll get to say it again. It's a hobby, it's to be enjoyed. Don't do something you won't enjoy later, unless it's worth it to you now.

I never let myself feel obligated to do something that I am likely to regret later. If I am somewhere and get an urge from my bladder, I stop and take the 2 seconds to think about it, "will this be a problem later or will it be ok?" before making the call. "I'll be miserable by the time I get home to change... NOPE!" Keep it enjoyable.