So whos wearing diapers at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore in the grocery store checking peoples groceries when I was pregnant. Now I wear working around the farm checking livestock. I have 9 cows, 13 goats and 27 day old chicks arriving next week.

I'm wearing while installing light fixtures on a house and installing a door bell.

Veren said:
So whos ever wore a diaper/pull up, etc at work? Has anyone ever been caught wearing one? I was only curious to see if anyone has worn them during work hours at their jobs. Is there a high chance on getting caught? Did you get away with it? Share your experiences and success. :)

I've worn diapers to work a few dozen times. I haven't ever been caught that I know of. I only have to report to a location at the beginning and end of my shift, and the rest of the day I'm mostly on my own, so chance of getting caught is low, but I do have to walk around outside at times, and sometimes have to use public restrooms to change, but in those cases I wouldn't be getting caught by coworkers.

I wear Pull-ups every time I leave the house for incontinence, but I don't ever use them purposely.

As for wearing diapers, I wear them pretty regularly in public, at work, etc., but only if it's a safe situation. If being able to change will be an obstacle, I most likely will think twice.

I do wear to work, but also wear 24/7. I always wear a onesie to make sure I don't get caught. I don't want to get caught at ork, no way! Peeps are mean and gossipers!

Veren said:
So whos ever wore a diaper/pull up, etc at work? Has anyone ever been caught wearing one? I was only curious to see if anyone has worn them during work hours at their jobs. Is there a high chance on getting caught? Did you get away with it? Share your experiences and success. :)

Every day! (right now in fact) I tried to start initially with thick diapers (bambino teddy!) and that didn't go well. I didn't have a regiment of skin care for daily wear and my skin got angry in a hurry even though I didn't wet. I changed to Totaldry Plus, and got my powder drill down and things went pretty well for over a year. When snuggies came out I swtiched to them and never wanted to look back - the improved comfort and fit easily made up for the marginal cost increase. But now since the thinner regulards are discontinued and replaced with the thicker and more expensive overnights, I've been wearing a lot of Cushies2/SDK2. Surprisingly, although they're a lot thicker, they seem to be working out a lot better than the teddy did earler. Been wearing these to work for the last 3-4 weeks.

I think I will make this a poll...

I have worn to work before since I am a dishwasher at a small cafe. I work alone for the first 5 hours then the other dishwasher comes in. The dish pit is so small though that we have to squeeze by each other to get things done. So wearing wasn't the best since he would be right up on my diapered rear when trying to get by.

I am wearing mine at work! Northshore Premium with a Tru-fit insert and a dependeco AIO over it. I don't have to worry about leaks because of the dependeco.

I have worn diapers to work many times. As long as you are discreet and respectful of other there should be no problems. Never did a #2 in my office, but #1 many times. I always found it kind of interesting to be standing out in the hallway talking with fellow workers and wetting my pants at the same time. I always wore dark pants while wearing diapers just in case of a leak. Fortunately l never had a leak at work.

Been wearing every day, at work, for decades. Originally, in the nineties, it was Goodnites, but these days it's Reassure double Overnights pullups, usually with plastic pants. I drive truck, so it takes quite a bit of stealth, but it's very doable, for #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back