Police...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
This was scary as hell, I woke up and 5 police were at my house dismorning, thought it was for something else.

Nope, they legit mixed me up with someone and thought I robbed next door, checked my id and my room to make sure I didn't steal anything

The funny thing was the stolen equipment they were looking for, were a computer a laptop, I only have my computer which is mine.

They didn't find my diapers, and I had a laptop bag on my floor, but that was from a while ago.

Scared the hell out of me, had a massive panic attack.

What peed me off was they kept suggesting I broke into a house and stole crap, I Just woke up and can barely see anything..

--edit--

and motorbikes

Last edited:
Dirty pigs. I want my tax dollars back

Apparently I matched the description.

Eh, I look like I just woke up, and I don't even look physically able to lift a computer, let alone, rob somebody.

I found it hilarious how they thought it was me.

I was confused as hell, had police look at me, and my mother look at me like I did something, thankfully she knows I didn't, also apparently a bike went missing too.

so apparently I'm a very strong skinny 18 year old now.

I had an incident one time where I was stopped at my local mall. An officer was rooting through my bag, asking if I was dealing heroin. The only thing they found was a set of Dungeons and Dragons rulebooks XD

If you're nervous or scared, the jerks will accuse you of being a drug addict >.<

ShippoFox said:
If you're nervous or scared, the jerks will accuse you of being a drug addict >.<

and having diapers laying around, doesn't help :p

The one I had was a cop knocking at the back door. I opened the door and 4 other cops with guns drawn came out from the dark/behind trees.

I talked to them and cooperated. They had the wrong house. It was the one next door. The caveat is that this is in the out in the farm country so the address was 250 numbers larger then ours and a good 1/2 mile away.

Because of my training and the things I've seen I'm neither amused nor impressed by little fucking punks that carry a gun and badge. I had a cop give me shit the one time for pulling into a parking lot thru a one way exit only. I basically told him that I would mop the parking lot with his face because he was off duty and wearing titleist golf clothes. My exact words were " you better get the fuck out of my sight "titleist hat" before I rip you out of your car and beat your ass all over this parking lot" I repeated that 3 times before he finally drove off defeated. All of this happened 200 yards from a state police barracks, lol. I snapped on him because I was in a bad mood, but obviously after a solid win like that I was happy the rest of the day.

I think young males get abused by police more than any other group. When I was just out of college, I was driving with friends and went through a yellow light. I got pulled over by the Kent State Police. This was a couple years after the shootings. This big stupid cop had me spread eagle across the hood of my car and told me the last young punk he busted had given him some grief and now he's in the hospital. Then he and his buddy said we could go to jail or give them all our money, which we did.

I'm sure he's dead from over eating and had a massive heart attack. I hope he's enjoying hell.

Now I'm older and I have friends who are lawyers, as well as some who have done work for me in terms of wills and power of attorney, etc. One who is a personal friend is also head of the Republican Party for Lynchburg. But oddly enough, I don't get stopped and frisked anymore because I'm 68 and drive a Honda Pilot instead of a convertible built for the track.

I've known felons with guns who were more trustworthy than any cop I've ever met

I should mention, they didn't even have a warrant, and my mother said yes to them checking my room.

I could of told them to f-off but don't have the balls lol.

The thing thats even most odd, is how they jumped to the conclusion it was me.

I seriously hope they don't come back with a warrant, all I did was wake up at 9am to tell my dog to shut up, police saw me, but whats even weirder is they were looking for finger prints etc, and interviewing the people, so how could I fit a description they don't have.

At first when he said step out here, I thought I was under arrest, all he wanted was ID, which is weird considering all I did was wake up, he kept trying to make out that I stole crap, like where are the bikes, or whatever, me being the smarty I am, I said outside there is two.

Of course he meant motorbikes, how am I supposed to steal motorbikes, I can barely do pushups, but the thing is, you cannot lie to an officer, well that I'm aware of.

Not me but a year ago I went to the Caribbean with my family and my 8 year old sister was taken out of line at the airport for one of the "random searches." To this day I have lost trust in airport security.

My take on cops is they were dressed in blue and had guns they must be "cripps" right?.

One time I was outside letting my dog out at around 11:30 pm. Because we had coyote problems I had a large shovel over my shoulder and a flash light. Some cops pulled up in front of my house doing there rounds after there was recently a robbery at my neighbor's place by some lawncare workers. Anyways, they shine the squad car light at me and I reply "Evenin' officers". So just imagine how this looks, a young italian, wearing a flat cap, tank top, and plaid pajama pants, outside late at night with a shovel in his front yard. Next thing that happens, my small dog chloe runs at me, jumps, and hits me in the family jewels. Next thing I know I'm in pain on the ground and the cops were laughing at me and telling their buddies over the radio about what they just saw. I ended up caddying for these guys the next week, during which they brought up that incident. I ended up purposely coughing during their shot and one of them got mad at me. Before he could yell an insult, I said "Officer, you may wish to watch out. You may have a badge, but my father is the head of the golf committee, runs the poker league, is good friends with our mayor, and knows of your gambling habits." He dropped it right there.

Back in 1997, I was strip-searched by the Canadian Border Patrol on my way to visit my cousins on Prince Edward Island.
No, I do not want to talk about it.

caitianx said:
Back in 1997, I was strip-searched by the Canadian Border Patrol on my way to visit my cousins on Prince Edward Island.
No, I do not want to talk about it.
My partner and i went to see a movie,really enjoyed it and decided we wanted to go out for breakfast in Montreal( we were in N.Y.C) So we drove up there just after the boarder crossing it was snowing so hard and fast there was like two feet on the road. Anyway we fire house hopped traded our badges and went out to breakfast, we are stopped at the boarder by a state trooper for id and asked if we had anything to declare, half an order of pancakes and a thermos full of coffee we said to the trooper, he said ah funny are you"next time just say No"we said ok Mrs.Reagan and he could not wait to wave us thru.We did this often and got the same trooper another re entry and he saw us and said "just keep going knuckle heads".

I was stoped at some parking and a few time later came cops and registered me and my car... FGiound everything: Some pacis, bottle, diapers... Female cop was very preety, but I think I´ve nothing for her.

With police, there is no choice, but to "submit".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back