Interacting with other littles

Status
Not open for further replies.

julzg95

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Wanted to ask something that's been bugging me for a bit. I'm at capcon this weekend and I'm having a ton of fun but one thing is stopping me from truly enjoying the whole experience. I'm having a difficult time interacting with the other littles. When I'm in my room I can be little me and be all cute and stuff. When I'm in the convention space though it's like there's a wall blocking my little side from coming out. Pretty much I feel like an adult among kids when I'm with everyone else; I truly want to be that kid too. I'm obviously padded and sucking on my paci but it's like I can't get into my headspace, maybe because this is a private thing for me and it's the first time that its public. I don't know if it's nervousness/shyness. Anyone have any tips so that I can let my little self out around everyone else and have fun? -Julz

Although I'm not what seems to be conventionally little or AB that way, I found it difficult to indulge in anything babyish with other ABDLs for some time. I still regard it as something private, so that's a hard gap to leap casually. All I can say is that it gets easier as you spend more time with other ABDLs. I don't think it's appropriate for me to share everything, even with others who are into similar stuff with those I don't know well but I've gotten much more comfortable over time. I consider it a work in progress and I hope to find it much easier to share those casual things casually and the intimate stuff where it's appropriate.

Wow your post is spot on! I just thought that being with other ABDLs would magically allow myself to open up lol guess I just need to keep at it and take it all in stride :p thanks Trevor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back