Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I've never really trusted these ideas 100%, but these personality tests do often show something, ish. But wouldn't it be interesting to see if the amounts are really skewed compared with the averages?

So if you are an AB and have a minute please try the test and then vote for your option!

TEST

1. INTJ ARCHITECT
  2. INTP LOGICIAN
  3. ENTJ COMMANDER
  4. ENTP DEBATER
  5. INFJ ADVOCATE
  6. INFP MEDIATOR
  7. ENFJ PROTAGONIST
  8. ENFP CAMPAIGNER
  9. ISTJ LOGISTICIAN
  10. ISFJ DEFENDER
  11. ESTJ EXECUTIVE
  12. ESFJ CONSUL
  13. ISTP VIRTUOSO
  14. ISFP ADVENTURER
  15. ESTP ENTREPRENEUR
  16. ESFP ENTERTAINER

I'm number one on the list INTJ.

I score as an INFP.

It seems to describe me to a "T". But, who knows, perhaps the other personality types may describe me pretty well too.

Isfj-t defender

the closest is #1 for me I like to tinker with stuff, and fix thing. and build stuff to.

I answered the poll before taking the test because I was confused... I answered Campaigner, but I got Entrepeneur. So I'm the first of those. I don't think we'd be able to classify ourselves like this.

I got 6 on the test

INFP Mediator, which does sound like me.

INFP-t Mediator
That was a neato test, I'm gonna show my friends ^u^

The funny thing about this test is that every time I take it I get a different result :biggrin:

I voted INFJ earlier without taking this test because every time I take one I get pretty much the same result. This time INFP-T
Very strong on the INF, but always pretty balanced on the P&J

How odd, taking this test back in high school and a few months ago, both times I got INTJ. Taking it again today and I got ISFJ. I suppose mostly ISFJ with a tad bit of INTJ would be accurate for me. People do tend to change as time goes on after all.

I agree with Maxx. These types of tests can be influenced by your mood and your current status (health, job, stress, etc). The more levels that are used, the more likely you will move around a bit. I do think that unless something major happens (which it can) you won't have a drastic change.

BabyDenise said:
I agree with Maxx. These types of tests can be influenced by your mood and your current status (health, job, stress, etc). The more levels that are used, the more likely you will move around a bit. I do think that unless something major happens (which it can) you won't have a drastic change.

I never really trust them myself, but if enough people do it i think it could cancel out, giving a possibly interesting result, i will have to do the maths behind the probabilities, chi squared or standard distribution maybe, will have to remind myself of my stats

Like any poll or survey, the more people interviewed or surveyed, the better the analysis becomes and the better the conclusions.

These test results can certainly vary if the respondent answers according to their current mood or what they believe is the right or appropriate response. The key to an accurate result is to give the most honest response to questions, that is how 'you' would truly respond rather than how you might based on beliefs about what is the right wrong decent or ethically correct answer. I know that my responses are sometimes at odds with how I might actually do things in the world, but that is me behaving in a socially acceptable manner rather than me following my natural preference. So I'd encourage people to have a go, but be honest with yourself....even if you are at times uneasy about the responses you give.

INTP of course.

INTP here. That's been consistent ever since I started taking these tests back in middle school and hasn't bounced between the others at all.

The personality types have always interested me and I have spent lots of time focusing/studying on them. When these threads came up in the past, I held a running tally just out of simple curiosity. The only thing I found was a higher number of INXX personalities than average. It doesn't really mean much. It's the same with other sites I frequent and I've pretty much concluded that INXX types are more likely to use the internet and interact in forums. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back