Votes: 3 5.2%
  • ENTREPRENEUR

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • ENTERTAINER

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Logician (INTP-a), number 2 - we try harder.

Enfp-T, Campaigner

INTP. I've done more detailed tests than the one above and always get the same result.

Another INTP here. We seem over-represented, but I wonder if that's because we "logicians" are more likely to be interested in analysing our personality and posting the results!

I nearly always get INTP, (once I got INTJ), but I never feel very sure about many of the answers I give. I think a lot of the time it depends on how you subjectively interpret things... like... if you're asked to agree with the statement, "I would rather spend time in a library than at a party", you'd have to ask... What kind of party? One with 200 people I barely know who are all on cocaine dancing to pop music, or one with twenty people I know well, drinking beer and dancing to reggae...?

I have taken the exams several times paid and unpaid and always come out as INFJ.

One thing interesting is everyone so far starts with the I. Most are at least IN. Maybe there is some tendancy with those to be drawn more to abdl than others. Sort of makes since to me as a generalization.

littleboyof40 said:
One thing interesting is everyone so far starts with the I. Most are at least IN. Maybe there is some tendancy with those to be drawn more to abdl than others. Sort of makes since to me as a generalization.

Possibly... or maybe introversion is more common in web forum users...?

Interesting breakdowns. Right now with 54 responses.
69% are I's
69% are N's
61% are P's
F & T's break evenly a 46% and 54%

54% are IN's

I'll try to update this when more responses are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back