Thread: Hi ADISC!

Default Hi ADISC!

I'm currently in school to become a social worker, and I hope to become a therapist with my social work degree. I am pretty shy, but once I'm comfortable around new people, I dont stop talking!

I'm a DL, but since I share an apartment with people, it's pretty hard for me to get ahold of premium diapers. I'm not super into the AB side, but I definitely enjoy wearing when my roommates aren't around.

I love to dance in my spare time! I mainly do ballet and modern, but I can also do acrobatics and jazz. I'm also really into music and can play three instruments. oh, and I LOVE animals! I wish I could have all the puppies live with me.

I guess I'm looking for support, I'm also looking for friends. It's nice to get to know others with my same interests.

Hello welcome to adisc hope you enjoy it here and make some new friends. I don't live alone either so I know how hard it is to wear when you want to. To get to know you better what kind of things do you like to do for fun?

Welcome, Poptart! I've found that this group is super great for support and conversation with people who I've never even met, especially since a lot of DLs don't know another in real life (myself included). You're going to love it.

If you don't mind me asking, what three instruments do you play? I'm actually a musician myself. I play almost anything, primarily piano, guitar, clarinet, trumpet, and sing. What kind of music are you into / who's your favorite jazz artists?

And lastly, favorite dog breed? Mine's a tie between golden retrievers/labs and huskies.