What diapers show wetness the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarateChessMaster

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've always been disappointed that when a diaper is wet, it's almost impossible to tell. Are there any that show better than others?

Have you tried "my diaper night" brand?
They show pretty well the wetness

Tranquility ATN show wetness well.

Dry 24/7's show the wetness

Seconding tranquility ATN. They get really squishy when wet, and tend to feel wet to the touch on the surface as well.

When you say “show wetness”, is that something in addition to swelling?

M4's show the wetness well. The blue lines turn green then disappear when wet.

An obvious choice is pull-ups because of the "fade when wet" designs.

Depends 'protection with tabs' show every single drop of moisture :)

Soakingboy said:
Although those depends are the only ones I've tried so far, I have to agree with you. The first time I wet one I was very surprised at how much wetness it showed :)

Soakingboy said:

Sagging, swelling, color change – how can one see that they’re wet?

Soakingboy said:

Those are my personal favorite diaper! (as far as easily purchased, inexpensive diapers go)

another vote for the tranquility ATN the slimline seen to show wetness pretty well also

I agree the Depends show the wetness well. So do Attends with Waistband. I'd imagine any fairly cheap, thin, white diaper would show the wetness well.

I agree the ATNs show pretty well.

When it comes to wetness indicators how on earth can you not think of the ABU space with its green aliens that fade away? They really appeal to my little side especially with the video ad that they made

My understanding is that for diaper photo shoots the models take vitamin B supplements which make your pee very yellow even when you drink a lot of water so it shows up better. Or the faker photo shoots use beer.

Wet diapers show wetness the best.

WildRoseBaby said:
My understanding is that for diaper photo shoots the models take vitamin B supplements which make your pee very yellow even when you drink a lot of water so it shows up better. Or the faker photo shoots use beer.
I think i'd take the keg party over the pills everytime!

They don't drink it, they pour it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back