Status
Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well, this sucks. I "think" I may have been discovered and the word might have started to spread!

Why do I think this you ask? Because there have been three separate incidents this week, with three different people mind you, and each time something about connecting me and being into babyish things has been brought up! I've NEVER told anyone, ever! I don't know if they really know or if these are all very strange coincidences. Help me decide.

Here's what's happened:

1. - My mom and sister were looking at a picture of a very large, dog-sized rabbit and when my sister showed it to me she said: "Wouldn't you just LOVE to cuddle with him at night? I bet he'd be a lot better than that silly teddy bear of yours!" I guess she knows I sleep with a bear. Kinda embarrassing.

2. - My dad had went to borrow a chainsaw from a neighbor and when my mom asked what took so long he told her that he'd been banging on the door when the neighbor's wife came to the door with a baby in her arms and let him in before going to change the baby. He commented on how he hated the smell of a dirty diaper because of the combination of the poop smell and the smell of the plastic that the diaper is made of. I walked in and not knowing what they were talking about I said "Plastic that what's made of?" and he said "Diapers. Disposable diapers. You know? Like the ones you love to wear all the time!" I played it off but damn, this can't be good.

and
3. On the way to a gig with one of the bands I play with, the bassist was talking about that episode of Taboo that showed AB/DL's and he said one of them looked like me (it wasn't of course) and said (I hope jokingly) that "I always knew you were the kinky one!"

I don't know, its very weird for all 3 of these things to happen in a week and not think something's up.

I'm real nervous that the cat may be out of the bag.
Help!

Pure coincidence - "BUT" don't let all these people to get together at the same time and your cover story will default in a big hurry !

Interesting, well if they don't say anything more I wouldn't. My mom found my paci's, and called me neurotic. But luckily hasn't done anything about it, and I'm not brining it up again lol.

I'd I think all of those potentially are coincidence. You will be surprised how many things you pick up on that Noone else has thought twice about

Hi Family. And mummy and Daddy. Know ,they just do.

But sometimes they don't say anything becouse they are whating for us to say something when we are ready.

It tuck me a long time to just come out and be my self. And it is the best. Becouse it no* secret that I am a Little. It's great.

But you know your family and how you feel it is up to you.

Hope this helps you.

I wish I told my mummy and Daddy when they where* was alive. Now it's to late.

Sisi

The comment from your dad gives me pause, but I still think it's all coincidence. Don't worry.

plasticsounds said:
The comment from your dad gives me pause, but I still think it's all coincidence. Don't worry.

I sure hope so.

I'd suspect that at least one of them, probably your dad, knows, but I wouldn't worry about it(i'd be more curious to find out how they know). If they know, then the worst has most likely already happened since they haven't attacked you for it. If they know, just feel relaxed that they aren't attacking you for it, and some of those people have actually acted really accepting of it, such as your sister. Its kinda cute that she would play along with you like that. I'd say, stand proud, love who you are, and know now that at least those who are close to you still like to be with you while also possibly knowing your secret.

Edit: On the other hand though, as others have said, coincidences could also explain this.

Tyger said:
I'd suspect that at least one of them, probably your dad, knows, but I wouldn't worry about it(i'd be more curious to find out how they know). If they know, then the worst has most likely already happened since they haven't attacked you for it. If they know, just feel relaxed that they aren't attacking you for it, and some of those people have actually acted really accepting of it, such as your sister. Its kinda cute that she would play along with you like that. I'd say, stand proud, love who you are, and know now that at least those who are close to you still like to be with you while also possibly knowing your secret.

Edit: On the other hand though, as others have said, coincidences could also explain this.

I hope they're just coincidences. I don't know how they'd know. I always thought I did a decent job covering my tracks. Oh well. It was really what my dad said that made me think "Oh no, they know!"

I tend to think that the 1st and 3rd encounters where most likely coincidences and of no real concern. I think the remark from your Dad is more likely to indicate that he knows (and by extension, your Mom).

I agree with Tyger's reply: In the worst case that they all know and that they have all treated it as ok - I would say you are basically in the clear and should just 'forget' about it.

BabyDenise said:
I tend to think that the 1st and 3rd encounters where most likely coincidences and of no real concern. I think the remark from your Dad is more likely to indicate that he knows (and by extension, your Mom).

I agree with Tyger's reply: In the worst case that they all know and that they have all treated it as ok - I would say you are basically in the clear and should just 'forget' about it.

I'm trying to forget about it. Maybe they found diapers in the trash? I don't know. Maybe it doesn't matter.

Seems at you home is known, but not confronted. Better that before confrontation and/or another bad issues, like psychos etc.

CrazySmoker said:
Seems at you home is known, but not confronted. Better that before confrontation and/or another bad issues, like psychos etc.

Well I don't know. Should I have said something? Or should I just let it go?

I think my sister-in - law knows about my diapers.she visited me and walked past my diapers on a shelf,then remarked nice diapers who they for? I just ignored her comment,but she and my brother have not visited since

gnd567 said:
He commented on how he hated the smell of a dirty diaper because of the combination of the poop smell and the smell of the plastic that the diaper is made of. I walked in and not knowing what they were talking about I said "Plastic that what's made of?" and he said "Diapers. Disposable diapers. You know? Like the ones you love to wear all the time!" I played it off but damn, this can't be good.

As far as I'm aware, there's no baby diapers that are still made with a plastic backing in the U.S., besides the novelty ''Cool Diaps.'' http://www.amazon.com/Cool-Diaps-Mixed-Disposable-Diapers/dp/B00ASNFKX6

I agree with most of the people who have posted here.
In my experience with parents they either suspect or they know no matter how well you hide what ever it is you are trying to hide. Oh well not much I can do about it now. :laugh:

Yeah, I suspect your parents know. Someone must have found a diaper, either new or used. In any event, I wouldn't mention it unless they do.

gnd567 said:
Well I don't know. Should I have said something? Or should I just let it go?

That depends on how far you want the situation to go. If they know and you say something, be prepared to answer questions and clarify a lot of misunderstandings, which means you're going to have to fully come out. If they don't know and you say something, you could inadvertently out yourself or just make them start to question what you're talking about, and then they will become suspicious of something. And the worst kind of imagination run wild comes from suspicion, so that could breed some serious misunderstandings that you don't want to have to deal with later on.

How did you play it off with your dad? That would've floored me if my mom threw that comment in my face. That's not some joking aside comment in my opinion. There would have to be some related story or incident for him to say that specifically. Unless your dad is really just that random, which I would find hard to believe.

However, good news being that if they do know and are comfortable to joke about it, then at least they aren't going to freak out on you. I'd be primarily concerned about that.

KimbaStarshine said:
As far as I'm aware, there's no baby diapers that are still made with a plastic backing in the U.S., besides the novelty ''Cool Diaps.'' http://www.amazon.com/Cool-Diaps-Mixed-Disposable-Diapers/dp/B00ASNFKX6

I know that and you know that but he hasn't had a kid in diapers (well at least that he's aware of, lol) in diapers in over 20 years so his idea of diapers are a bit dated. Probably thinks they're still like they were in the early 90s.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Yeah, I suspect your parents know. Someone must have found a diaper, either new or used. In any event, I wouldn't mention it unless they do.

That's what I'm thinking. Kinda hard to pass of an ABU LittlePawz diaper as something I need medically too.

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
It's still plastic, it's just a plastic shell with a clothlike synthetic glued onto it.

Yeah, but I think dad is thinking of the way diapers were made 25 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back