Exhibtionism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his Mommy still had of lived there he would have been changed,got his babba and a swat on his diapered butt as he headed home, instead he went instant pervert to a young lady and is lucky her dad did not empty a gauge loaded with rock salt into his diapered area.

This part of the story did not make the news. And now because of that he is calling some guy named Rufus "Mom", and his new Mom is "changing" him but not in the diapered way.

If someone does see you, remember it can only hurt the public perception of ABDL. It's never a good idea to flaunt it.

I feel like it's a person's God-given right to lose the pants and strut around in their underwear while in their own abode. If someone's looking in my window, they deserve to see whatever they see. It's not exhibitionism because I don't care whether they do or do not see what I'm wearing.

NovaDL said:
If someone does see you, remember it can only hurt the public perception of ABDL. It's never a good idea to flaunt it.

While I generally share your concern for the perception of our community, I do believe that someone such as myself wearing my diaper in my own house and property will not create a bad perception of ABDL's. If someone happens to see me in my diaper on my own property, their initial reaction is not going to be to think I'm an ABDL; most people aren't even aware there is such a thing. They'll probably think that I have an actual medical need and that I thought I couldn't be seen. The only way it could create a bad perception, is if someone saw me and I openly admitted, out loud, that I wear for pleasure and because I want to. I'm not about to walk up and down the streets in my subdivision, wearing my diaper, and yelling "I'm a diaper lover!"

Like I said, I am concerned about the perception of our community; and I would never do anything to put that into jeopardy.

I've always said that I am exhibitionist- as long as nobody can see me. . .

I like the thrill of being obviously padded in public, and I especially love wearing nothing but thick diapers out in the open, but only if I'm in a place where I have a reasonable expectation of solitude and anonymity.

Like many of us, I feel the need to be publicly exposed as a diaper-wearing sissy/freak. But I just don't think it's OK to "inflict" my fetish on innocent bystanders,

NovaDL said:

I agree.

I am not into exhibitionism, but as soon as the wife is off to work I am down to my diaper and a polo shirt around the house until just before she gets back home. We have reflective material on our windows so the chances of anyone looking in and seeing me in a diaper are very slim. Our back yard is surrounded by fences and landscaping that help maintain the privacy of the yard. So I can run around there comfortably in the same get up. I often check the mail in just my diaper and shirt (box is right next to my front door). It is very liberating feeling! I enjoy being able to walk around in a wet or messy diaper at my leisure without worrying about anyone seeing. I always keep a pair of pants near the front door in the event of unexpected company.

I don't mind my diaper peeking out of the top of my pants and being seen but not into walking around outside in just a diaper and shirt. Inside, well I think that's great and do it all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back