Best feeling ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So, I got up the nerve today and bought diapers, binkies, and a stuffie. Now I'm sitting here in my nappy with a binky and my stuffie. I don't remember the last time I've been this relaxed! For the first time in months I'm happy and totally at ease. So happy I did this!

Aren't we a crazy lot, but yeah, it's always such a great feeling. I announced to my wife tonight that I was going to have a baby night so I got diapered and put on my Donald Duck onsie, something she bought me.

dogboy said:
Aren't we a crazy lot, but yeah, it's always such a great feeling. I announced to my wife tonight that I was going to have a baby night so I got diapered and put on my Donald Duck onsie, something she bought me.

I was so happy because, not only did my husband want me to wear a diaper, but he helped me put it on. I'm so glad he's been so supportive

hime said:
I was so happy because, not only did my husband want me to wear a diaper, but he helped me put it on. I'm so glad he's been so supportive

Yeah, we're both lucky.

Yes you both are.

One thing is for sure is that I'm nervous. In about 12 days I am turning twenty, but I'm also telling my mom about my abdl side. I am tempted to tell her at night since she doesn't get mad at night. Hopefully she'll be understanding. Course I'll have to ask her to keep it a secret from my dad for now. He is rather close minded about many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back