Thread: Best feeling ever!

Default Best feeling ever!

So, I got up the nerve today and bought diapers, binkies, and a stuffie. Now I'm sitting here in my nappy with a binky and my stuffie. I don't remember the last time I've been this relaxed! For the first time in months I'm happy and totally at ease. So happy I did this!

Aren't we a crazy lot, but yeah, it's always such a great feeling. I announced to my wife tonight that I was going to have a baby night so I got diapered and put on my Donald Duck onsie, something she bought me.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Aren't we a crazy lot, but yeah, it's always such a great feeling. I announced to my wife tonight that I was going to have a baby night so I got diapered and put on my Donald Duck onsie, something she bought me.
    I was so happy because, not only did my husband want me to wear a diaper, but he helped me put it on. I'm so glad he's been so supportive

Quote Originally Posted by hime View Post
    I was so happy because, not only did my husband want me to wear a diaper, but he helped me put it on. I'm so glad he's been so supportive
    Yeah, we're both lucky.

D1aperBOY

i remember the feeling of putting on my first diaper as a DL
    honestly haven't experienced anything better!!!!
    i agree, i feel absolutely nuts but at the same time feel great

One thing is for sure is that I'm nervous. In about 12 days I am turning twenty, but I'm also telling my mom about my abdl side. I am tempted to tell her at night since she doesn't get mad at night. Hopefully she'll be understanding. Course I'll have to ask her to keep it a secret from my dad for now. He is rather close minded about many things.

D1aperBOY

i can so relate to that!!!im goin to tell mum in about 2 months time as my sister is getting married in 1month so hopefully stress would have worn off by then!!also no way i am telling dad!!!