• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey! New Little Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkeeper

Little Boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am a little who is a bit new to this whole thing. I am still in search of a mommy. I am also looking for new friends. I'm a bit shy but feel free to talk to me. Id love to hear from some people. My little's name is Mac, he is 7 years old. he can be quite mischievous. If youd like to chat feel free to contact me. Id love to get to know you!!!

kingdomkeeper said:
I am a little who is a bit new to this whole thing. I am still in search of a mommy. I am also looking for new friends. I'm a bit shy but feel free to talk to me. Id love to hear from some people. My little's name is Mac, he is 7 years old. he can be quite mischievous. If youd like to chat feel free to contact me. Id love to get to know you!!!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC. I saw on your profile that you're a baby fur. What's your fursona?

Is there anything else about yourself that you would like to share? Sharing things helps us create contacts and friendships. If someone sees something that you're into, and they are as well, it could help start a conversation and friendship.

We welcome you.
I am also taste the same as to be a B with you.
I am not good at English conversation is unfortunately, but I want to make friends.

Thank you for all the wonderful posts so far!!! i didnt expect anyone to respond.... Mattew to answer your question my little has bright blue eyes and blonde hair. he is about 4 feet tall and loves to cuddle.

kingdomkeeper said:
Thank you for all the wonderful posts so far!!! i didnt expect anyone to respond.... Mattew to answer your question my little has bright blue eyes and blonde hair. he is about 4 feet tall and loves to cuddle.

Cool. What animal?

He is a wolf. but only the top og hishead is blonde the rest of his body has silver fur

Hewwo!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back