Thread: Finally go to do it...

Default Finally go to do it...

So...I've decided I'm going to go buy diapers and a pacifier. I don't have too much money so I'm just getting something from Walmart for now. I'm nervous but still so excited. Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dlnotab View Post
    You will love it and never look back!
    You were totally right!

So, little update:

I told my husband I bought diapers. He found them and brought them to the room and told me to put one one. I was so nervous! It took me a while get the nerve and when I did I was still so nervous I was fumbling with the straps and couldn't get it on. So he actually put it on me! I was so happy and it made me feel so accepted and relaxed afterwards. Now I'm sitting in a diaper, with a stuffier and binky and watching a movie with him I am so lucky to have him.

Hey big congrats and your husband accepting too that's awesome! Keep up the good work and loving life!

Sounds wonderful. Reminds me of the first time I just cuddled in a diaper watching TV with my hubby. I was so relaxed I ended up falling asleep!