Enemas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draventhedark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been reading about enemas lately. They say they are healthy for you and that doing them will help with weight loss and stomach/intestinal issues. I was wondering if anyone here did them and what they used for it. I tried my first one yesterday and I do feel a bit better today. Though that could be a placebo effect since I have been doing a lot of searching of the subject. I want to loose weight but don't seem to matter what I do I can't loose any. Went on a healthy diet and portioned my food. Doing T-25 exercise and walking about 2-5 miles a day. Thought I would try this out.
Does anyone else do them and what do you use for it? Do they make you feel better afterwards?

I'm not sure how much this subject can be covered on this forum since it's a medical issue, and only a Dr should give medical advice....

That said, weight loss from enemas is about like weight loss from Anorexia. Only a deep enema would do it, and that would be robbing your body of the nutrients it needs to survive.it's a slow form of suicide. Ask your Dr. for more info about it.

I do enemas for some health reasons, and yeah, I feel much better after them. My Dr. recommended salt water.

I think there can be some health risks with the overuse of enemas so I would consult a doctor. Like foxroxsox said, you're eliminating food that has already been digested so I don't think you would lose much weight from it.

I heard on the news today that liposuction has been found to be far more effective in curing Type II diabetics than diet and exercise. I would have guessed the opposite. Apparently removing the fat cells has some major benefit.

I just stick with warm water myself. I did talk to a doctor about it but didn't want to put anything he said on here as I'm not trying to give or get medical advice. I have a list of different ones I can try from him was just curious on what others have tried.

I enjoy enemas in many ways occasionally and with caution & care have had no ill effects, or weight loss. This is not the forum for detailed discussions on enemas but there are many easily found on Google, (Zity.biz (hint)).
Play safe & sane.

Foxroxsox said:
I'm not sure how much this subject can be covered on this forum since it's a medical issue, and only a Dr should give medical advice....

That said, weight loss from enemas is about like weight loss from Anorexia. Only a deep enema would do it, and that would be robbing your body of the nutrients it needs to survive.it's a slow form of suicide. Ask your Dr. for more info about it.

I do enemas for some health reasons, and yeah, I feel much better after them. My Dr. recommended salt water.

Idk if all this is entirely true. Im no expert by any means, but I feel like I have done my research, and I have had plenty of field experience. I won't give any advice on what to do, as I'm not a professional, but this is what I have found for myself:

In my experience, enemas have been a great source of energy replenishment. After I complete a session, I am much more energized and ready for the day. I have read that this is due to the body being cleaned of a lot of impurities in the intestines.
I have found no evidence of weight loss since doing them regularly. I have read somewhere that coffee enemas have some properties, doing something with the liver, that increases metabolism, but I haven't ever administered one of those to myself, nor do I plan to.
I don't think a "deep enema" exists, as the body can only take in so much. I don't think enemas can reach the stomach and remove any essential nutrients. In contrast, i have read that it takes a lot of bacteria out of the colon. And good bacteria needs an area devoid of the bad to populate and overtake the bad.
Simply water enemas have never been pleasant for me. I pee a lot afterwards, and I have gotten woozy and sickly feeling from them. This, I have read, is due to an imbalance in the salinity of your body. I always do a saltwater enema (uniodized table salt is fine, but sea salt is best, as I have read), one tablespoon per one liter of water. I use tap water with no problems, but I think people have recommended purified water. I just stick to tap though.
So, re-energized and feeling better are normal effects from an enema, as it takes out all the bile and bad stuff inside you, and allows good bacteria to thrive. But weight loss most likely won't happen, as once food leaves the stomach and goes in the intestines, nearly all of the nutrition is taken out, and the only thing that is removed from doodie at that point is moisture (I remember that from the magic school bus!)
So again, disclaimer, this is all the ramblings of a twenty-something with too much time on his hands, and NOT a professional. So please, rinse at your own risk. But if done correctly, enemas can be a healthy routine activity, that's also fun and kinda exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back