Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Store bought Diapers

Talking Canadian Store bought Diapers

Hey All! Im asking everyone Canadian or not, what the various store bought options are in Canada? This can be any store that i can go to in person. Not online. Its still isn't an option for me and im totally fine with that for now.
    Im still inexperience with in store purchases so far. Only have bought a total of 3 times.

As for adult diapers, I only know of two, Depends and Tena. If you folks know of any other ones it would be greatly appreciated!

The Rearz store is on Colby Dr. in Waterloo if you have the option to get there. They are a more AB/DL focused Brick & Mortar store.
    If you can't get there, I would really just stick with Tena, particularly the Tena Super.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post
    The Rearz store is on Colby Dr. in Waterloo if you have the option to get there. They are a more AB/DL focused Brick & Mortar store.
    If you can't get there, I would really just stick with Tena, particularly the Tena Super.
    Wow! Thanks a ton. Like i said im still a learning newbie. I didnt even know these stores existed. Im only about an hour drive as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2127 View Post
    Wow! Thanks a ton. Like i said im still a learning newbie. I didnt even know these stores existed. Im only about an hour drive as well!
    You're very lucky. There are very few in the world that I know of. You're just lucky to live near a really good one. Have fun

The Canadian distributor for dry 24/7's is Agecomfort.com and they are located just out side of Toronto and do have local pickup options available

** Updated**

Looks like healthwick.ca in Oakville is the new Canadian distributor dry 24/7 just updated thier site about the change.
    Last edited by Rob110; 20-Mar-2016 at 13:06. Reason: Distributor changed

Thanks alot! Just happens to be two stores within about an hour of me!

Wow, those are both close to me as well.
    As for store brand diapers, I imagine Shoppers Drug Mart would have a larger variety of diapers than most stores.

Look for medical supply stores. The ones in Canada often have some decent brands.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2127 View Post
    Hey All! Im asking everyone Canadian or not, what the various store bought options are in Canada? This can be any store that i can go to in person. Not online. Its still isn't an option for me and im totally fine with that for now.
    Im still inexperience with in store purchases so far. Only have bought a total of 3 times.

As for adult diapers, I only know of two, Depends and Tena. If you folks know of any other ones it would be greatly appreciated!
    You can occasionally find the Tena diapers or maybe some cheap-o store brand but that's about it. Although if you can find a Medical supply store you'll likely be able to find so me good stuff.

Glen Erin Pharmacy in Mississauga seems to specialize in incontinence products, including the full line of Abena and Tena products. They also sell a number of things from Rearz and other manufacturers of stuff for the ab/dl crowd. It is likely the best store to buy diapers in the Toronto region.