Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Justifying using a (special) diaper

Question Justifying using a (special) diaper

I'm not sure about others but I find it hard to use a new or last diaper. I want to wear, but I'm down to my last Tykable diaper already. I enjoyed the first one and plan on getting more. I thought it would be nice to see how others made this decision.

Wear it the new ones are just a wharehouse away,they will make more

Considering the variety of different diapers I've ordered in the past, I do tend to have a few "last stragglers" of many different designs hanging around. I have two awwsocute, a couple bellisimo, a few fabine, etc. They tend to sit in a stack by themselves, until I just say "hey I wonder if I have any of those left..." and one gets used. With how I let my interest in specific diaper types "wind down", they usually just slowly and quietly shrink until they disappear, and aren't really missed. Before I can have any regret for not having more of something that's difficult to get ahold of again, something new and better has already caught my attention.

I have a few bags here and there that are really only hanging around because I can be pretty sure an unopened bag of them will ask a good price on ebay down the road. (white fabines, original crinklz, etc) and not because I really have any specific interest in them now.

At some point in the future I may just decide to take a stack and send them to someone and completely freak them out with a variety blast-from-the-past.

I once spent 5 months waiting for the right time to use my last diaper. i had one left and wasnt sure when i was going to use it but i did. and a few weeks later i bought another new pack.

I would only save a last diaper if it's one really like and it's being changed or discontinued. Otherwise I purchase more.

Princes

I have a job so if I run out I can go to the drug store and pick more up.

I have a job too. I have a hard time ordering with my parents around. I need to time it out perfectly so I'm not caught

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I'm not sure about others but I find it hard to use a new or last diaper. I want to wear, but I'm down to my last Tykable diaper already. I enjoyed the first one and plan on getting more. I thought it would be nice to see how others made this decision.
    New diapers are no problem, even if I spend way too much money for them *cough abu space* because I know I can buy more (bought a mixed case of Space/Pawz). If you can afford to purchase more right now, I say wear it & do some online shopping tonight (buy more).
    Vintage diapers are another story, I have 2 Fabines I will probably never wear (original exclusiv & white) because they are no longer made and I don't want to "waste" them. I also have a case of original Tena slip maxi, 2 packs of Bambino (2014), open pack of Abu SDK v1 and 2 Snuggies waddlers I won't use any time soon.

I ended up using my last Tykable diaper. I used it to it's fullest. I really wish I had another one now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I ended up using my last Tykable diaper. I used it to it's fullest. I really wish I had another one now.
    You can always hang it dry the sap out and wear it again lol.