• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long Time No See.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfinBeachBum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! I'm back! Oh wait, you probably don't know who I am. That's fine, it's been like 4 or 5 years. My name is Connor, and I recently turned 18. I haven't been here since having teens became a legality problem, but I'm back now. My former account name was SurfinSeaLion. I changed it, since I wasn't actually a furry, but just got taken up in a fad at the time. No clue if being a furry is still cool here. But it was growing back then. Anyways I should probably say a little.

My name is Connor, I'm 18. I enjoy diapers and ageplay like many of you, but that's only a small side of me. I love sports, including playing Tennis, and watching football. I also swim, since I lifeguard in the summer. I'm finishing out high school this year, and will be majoring in political science, with a possible double major in economics. I'm a devout Christian, and love to spread and talk about faith, so if you're interested, feel free to message me, once I'm eligible that is.

That's just bit about me. I hope to see you all on the forums, and I'm hopeful I may see some of the people I got to know years ago.

SurfinBeachBum said:
Hey guys! I'm back! Oh wait, you probably don't know who I am. That's fine, it's been like 4 or 5 years. My name is Connor, and I recently turned 18. I haven't been here since having teens became a legality problem, but I'm back now. My former account name was SurfinSeaLion. I changed it, since I wasn't actually a furry, but just got taken up in a fad at the time. No clue if being a furry is still cool here. But it was growing back then. Anyways I should probably say a little.

My name is Connor, I'm 18. I enjoy diapers and ageplay like many of you, but that's only a small side of me. I love sports, including playing Tennis, and watching football. I also swim, since I lifeguard in the summer. I'm finishing out high school this year, and will be majoring in political science, with a possible double major in economics. I'm a devout Christian, and love to spread and talk about faith, so if you're interested, feel free to message me, once I'm eligible that is.

That's just bit about me. I hope to see you all on the forums, and I'm hopeful I may see some of the people I got to know years ago.

Howdy and welcome back. Yeah, furries are still welcome here. We have a good size population of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to hope right on into the forums and start posting.

I love watching football too. You have any favorite teams? Prefer college or professional?

Nice major. Any plans for after college?

Hi and welcome back. I think I do remember you though it has been awhile. Both of our sons majored in History/Political Science. Both went into education and have more or less enjoyed it. I'm glad you came back and I hope you enjoy the site. See you among the threads!

Hey, thanks for the replies. It is nice to be back. I was quite an active member when I was younger, but can't see myself being quite as active. I'm a fan of the New York Giants, and it's a lot of fun. I don't watch college as much, but I've gone to a few Rutgers games over the years and always rooted for them. I don't have specific about pans after college, and it's a little mind boggling. Part of me wants to live in Japan, but I love America and if I major in political science, moving to foreign soil isn't a good idea.

Welcome back! I thought the user name looked vaguely familiar. ;) Glad to see you returned. :)

Ah, political science ... I find politics interesting, but I'd go nuts if I had to deal with it daily, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back