Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toddler girls swimsuits for adults

Default Toddler girls swimsuits for adults

So anyway I was looking at a few swimsuit for girls a few days ago specifically http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1E1wKH...-2-6Y-Swim.jpg and I got to thinking hmm I wonder if they would make these swimsuits in adult sizes. I messaged a few manufacturers and most said no but there was one that said yes but they would need at least 100 in order to make them. I tried to get them to sell me a single sample but they wouldn't so I got the idea in just seeing if there would be enough interest in the sissy baby community to maybe do it. The cost of each with shipping would probably be in the $40-$50 range, so what does everyone think? they also had ones like http://g03.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1syl7L...othes-baby.jpg the big one on the picture.

I really like the designs you linked to, especially the Frozen ones.

Unfortunately, I have already spent my allocation for the time being.

We have a number of diaper representatives on ADISC. I wonder if we can get little girl clothing representatives?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    We have a number of diaper representatives on ADISC. I wonder if we can get little girl clothing representatives?
    That would be sweet. I like some of the things from ebay and all but I find its mostly like 1930's style clothing which really doesn't appeal to me. I'm sure if there was enough interest a manufacturer from china would make the stuff and sell.

Quote Originally Posted by aeris View Post
    So anyway I was looking at a few swimsuit for girls a few days ago specifically http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1E1wKH...-2-6Y-Swim.jpg and I got to thinking hmm I wonder if they would make these swimsuits in adult sizes. I messaged a few manufacturers and most said no but there was one that said yes but they would need at least 100 in order to make them. I tried to get them to sell me a single sample but they wouldn't so I got the idea in just seeing if there would be enough interest in the sissy baby community to maybe do it. The cost of each with shipping would probably be in the $40-$50 range, so what does everyone think? they also had ones like http://g03.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1syl7L...othes-baby.jpg the big one on the picture.
    I'd love to order one

Aw those look cute and I would love to have one too! I like this one... it's cute, Hello Kitty, colourful! I wish it's available in adult sizes. Most adult swimsuits are too slutty.

I would if I had the money but to broke to be a baby/sissy (pouting) every things so expensive now a day's ab/dl wise.

Honestly, I would buy one or two.

Good luck if you find the courage to do it =)

I'd love to buy a swimsuit like this! I mean I did kinda but it's more of a teen swimsuit, target has ones with prints on them in the ladder of the girls sizes (Not many but yeah) I recommend there. I got this one It's not exactly little per say but its the closest I could get in my size.

I would like to get one also but when they say 100 to make a batch, do they mean 100 in one adult size?