siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

I feel funny, and not in a har, Har, way.

Lots and lots going on in my life.

And my head feel weard and fuzzy, I feel more little now than ever.

Why is happening to me, am I losing it, if I ever had it in the first place.

I don't feel sad. As I did when I was trying to be a grown up. I feel funny, I am still happy being a little. Wish I could explain.

Sorry.

Lot of good things are happening. New freands, and a potential new big brother.

I would love to go to him about the way I am feeling but he only knows about my infertilism not the care of a little. I need to go slowly as always. He will make a good daddy one day.

Sometimes I wish I normal.

Sisi

You are perfectly normal for you.

howiebabe said:
You are perfectly normal for you.

Hee, hee,

Thanks I think.

My big brother to be I hope. said I am over thinking becouse I am over tired. And need to get my self tucked up in bed. And have a good sleep.

And I will feel better in the morning. Did tell him I been feeling like this for a while now not just to day.

But going to bed sounds good. Which I had him to read to me. But my tablet will do.

Sisi.

I hope you're not coming down with something like the flu. Maybe you should have a doctor check you out. If you're feeling off, it could be caused by a lot of different things, such as high or low blood pressure.

dogboy said:
I hope you're not coming down with something like the flu. Maybe you should have a doctor check you out. If you're feeling off, it could be caused by a lot of different things, such as high or low blood pressure.

Yea thank you.

have a Doctor appointment for next week. Going to tell them every thong. About becoming a little. Just hope I don’t chicken out. Need to talk about my wetting. And my head space. And how I am. Because it not normal not to be able to pay bills with out a panic attack. What in someone to care for me. As a child.

What is wrong with me.

Thanks for posting.

Sisi.

sisi said:

Yea thank you.

have a Doctor appointment for next week. Going to tell them every thong. About becoming a little. Just hope I don’t chicken out. Need to talk about my wetting. And my head space. And how I am. Because it not normal not to be able to pay bills with out a panic attack. What in someone to care for me. As a child.

What is wrong with me.

Thanks for posting.

Sisi.

Sisi, I was just thinking based on what you had previously said. Do you still live with your daddy and is he still taking care of you? I was just thinking if that had ended, that would cause a lot of stress. Anyway, I was just wondering.

dogboy said:
Sisi, I was just thinking based on what you had previously said. Do you still live with your daddy and is he still taking care of you? I was just thinking if that had ended, that would cause a lot of stress. Anyway, I was just wondering.

It kind off came to a end after my birthday. I asexual, I am a kid have no idea of dig boy games, did think. I can bee so silly. I miss my real mum. Need to go really slow with my new house mate. Have been open about my self with him and he has a girlfriend. He cool about me, but he leaves me to it most of the time.

Sorry find it hard to talk about it. So so frightened of this world. Just Want hugs, lotts and lots of hugs.

Sorry, thanks

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:

It kind off came to a end after my birthday. I asexual, I am a kid have no idea of dig boy games, did think. I can bee so silly. I miss my real mum. Need to go really slow with my new house mate. Have been open about my self with him and he has a girlfriend. He cool about me, but he leaves me to it most of the time.

Sorry find it hard to talk about it. So so frightened of this world. Just Want hugs, lotts and lots of hugs.

Sorry, thanks

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I Shouldn't of posted anything. Just need to be a grow up, but it heart. And I really don't know how.

Sorry. Hope you under stand. Don't have any other outlet other than this community. To be able to go this deep. And this honest.

Thanks

Don't worry everything's going to be alright I've had the same thing about going back and forth about it. I've also had a funny feeling now and again when I go back and forth but it usually goes away when I stop thinking about it or make a decision about it since you have had it a couple of days it's probably the flu or something like stress. Anyway sending you all the hugs I can muster.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope you feel better soon.

sisi said:

Sorry, thanks

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

For some strange reason, I thought that happened. I'm weird that way. Today my wife was watching a TV show where this guy was walking through a park. Out of the clear blue I said he was going to explode, and sure enough he did. He stepped on a home made landmine.

Anyway, you hadn't mentioned him and I picked up on that. I'm sorry that it came to an end, but I also had wondered if he wanted some sort of sexual relationship out of it. I remember asking you that at one time and you had answered that you are asexual. I get that. A number of our members are.

Anyway, I'm sorry but maybe it's for the best if it was one sided, especially on his part. When I was a teenager, there was another kid in my neighborhood. He lived three blocks down my street. We were very close and palled around, but I fell hopelessly in love with him. He was straight and I knew that, but still, the heart has its own mind. Eventually I had to distance myself from him because it hurt too much. I even tried to commit suicide over him.

I think your friend may have wanted sex more than anything else, but I'm just guessing here and using my intuition. Anyway, maybe you'll find someone else, but in general, guys usually want sex. It's how we're wired, unfortunately. Hugs......

(>' ')> <(' '<)

HUGZ!

Hope you feel better soon!!

dogboy said:
For some strange reason, I thought that happened. I'm weird that way. Today my wife was watching a TV show where this guy was walking through a park. Out of the clear blue I said he was going to explode, and sure enough he did. He stepped on a home made landmine.

Anyway, you hadn't mentioned him and I picked up on that. I'm sorry that it came to an end, but I also had wondered if he wanted some sort of sexual relationship out of it. I remember asking you that at one time and you had answered that you are asexual. I get that. A number of our members are.

Anyway, I'm sorry but maybe it's for the best if it was one sided, especially on his part. When I was a teenager, there was another kid in my neighborhood. He lived three blocks down my street. We were very close and palled around, but I fell hopelessly in love with him. He was straight and I knew that, but still, the heart has its own mind. Eventually I had to distance myself from him because it hurt too much. I even tried to commit suicide over him.

I think your friend may have wanted sex more than anything else, but I'm just guessing here and using my intuition. Anyway, maybe you'll find someone else, but in general, guys usually want sex. It's how we're wired, unfortunately. Hugs......

Thank you.

He was so nice to me, letting me be his boy. I will always remember him feeding me when i was trying out baby food. That was a speceal time. And him sending me to bed for a nap. He know what was best. He was great as a daddy.

I seem to wear my parents out somehow.

I do fine it head having to force my self to be a big boy and do thing.

But I haven't changed my mind about being me and I still don't care. Got laugh that to day becouse i order something of the children menu. But the guy hold it to together when he realise I was serious. Also they did I not have any milk shake. Found my self acting like a child that had just be told NO.

Me in a loud voice. "You don't have milkshakes? Why no Milkshakes?

The man at till. "Sorry we don't do them, but we do have soft drinks which one would you like?"

Me with a sad face and after a log time choosing , long anouth for some one Else to get served. I choose coke. The the man bib my order. Still having a smill at someone that had an parents of a grown up doing what a child mite do. I think the please and thank yous woked. A long with my smile at the end.

I Spent time colouring in while I waited for my food.

I then went and got some toys and the food from the shopping list that my freands girlfriend did for me.

And I got my freand "big brother to be I hope." A bat man mask and his girlfriend some Easter Bunny ears. And my self some Lego and a Disney movie. They love them and put them on. Made a fuss of me be a good boy and doing the shopping my self.

Also I got lot of small eggs for the Easter egg hunt on Tuesday.
I have told my self that I can go only if I am a good boy and go to my Doctors appointment.

I know being a Little I will put it off and have to make another appointment becouse I kind of forgot to go....

The man at the tills got it and told me about dressing up as the Easter bunny told him to never never grow up. I think he like how I was with him say please and thanks you also sorry went some of the bags fell on the floor. He pick them up for me and said not to worry.
Hee, hee. He picked them up. And side not to worry. The power of a Little!

Come home and it was nap time. And i have just woken up. I am feeling a lot better.

I just have to get use to being a Middle at times and be a big boy. Like the rest of us. It hard though.

Thanks every one for being here for me.

Your freand

Sisi

Last edited:
It's hard to lose a friend like that, but it is not your fault. You are a good boy, big or little. Cherish your new friends and try to make it to tomorrow.
Don't forget to go to the doctor.

Yeah, it sounds like you still have friends who appreciate you for being you and that's good. Maybe someone else will come along. I've noticed as I've gotten older, I care less and less about sex. I mean, I still do my thing but I have no desire to involve anyone else. Maybe you'll find someone like that to be your new daddy. One never knows.

Anyway, I hope you can be happy. I do enjoy your wonderful spirit, big or little. It's who you are and that's okay.

I definitely understand where your coming from Sisi, I HATE being an adult, even being a middle isn't very much fun for me. I am as asexual as possible while still being married. I do what I have to do because I love my husband and he is not asexual but if I never had to do it again that probably wouldn't bother me. I have no drive for it. Having someone you care about deeply that you thought understood you change the game plan must be very painful. My heart goes out to you and you have a very big virtual hug from across the pond.

I have a compromise with myself that while I am at home I try to get all of the grown-up stuff done in the last hour before work like paying the bills, doing the laundry and dishes, ect. That way the rest of my time can be spent in little world. My husband is not my caregiver, he accepts who I am but is not a Daddy figure at all. I think if I tried that it would be too weird, in it's place part of my head space is hearing my grandmother, who was my primary caregiver as a child, tell me what to do and what is right and wrong. I can hear her tell me to brush my teeth and eat my vegetables. That is the only caregiver that I have. Would I like someone to really tell me what is best, yes. Can that be the case when you don't have authentic mental problems, no.

I think that you have a need for that real person and I hope you find it. Good luck.

I also want to let you know, and I feel like I'm being weird saying this :eek: but you are a major reason that I joined. I read a lot of the threads before I became a member and I admired how free you were to be yourself and I want that for myself. It is getting easier to be little in public. So thank you for your inspiration.

LittleAndrea said:
I also want to let you know, and I feel like I'm being weird saying this :eek: but you are a major reason that I joined. I read a lot of the threads before I became a member and I admired how free you were to be yourself and I want that for myself. It is getting easier to be little in public. So thank you for your inspiration.

Thank you so much LittleAndrea

that means alot to me.

These video my help you and your husband

There's also a book called Little me.

Understanding Adult Babies & Diaper Lovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj02Tjd9oKo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What an Adult Baby wants part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE644XfHfHI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What an Adult Baby wants part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0408-32zCA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Your freand.

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back