Poll: Do you like to try different diapers, or stick with the same ones?

Do you like to try new diapers or do you prefer to stay with the ones you have always used?

• I prefer to stick with what I know and like

Votes: 26 18.3%
  • I like to try new diapers, but ABDL brands only

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • I like to try new diapers, both ABDL and medical brands

Votes: 91 64.1%
  • Other (please explain in comments)

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried a few others over the years but they've always been disappointing: some generic store-brand Goodnites and a few adult diapers (poor leg leak guards and no graphics), Underjams (quality construction but terribly flimsy waist elastic and ugly graphics).

All I have now is the crappy Walgreens brand, but today I just ordered a pack of Abena M4. This is the first time I'll wear a serious brand of diapers. I do hope some day I'll get to wear a Bambino or AB Universe diaper, but that day is long ahead of me.

Hard to say. I do like to try new diapers when I can, but in the meantime I just buy (a lot of) Abena M3s, the (occasional) pack of Bellissimos (for extended wear) and the (occasional) pull-up. A lot of the time I won't have enough money to go beyond my monthly diaper restock.

I tend to try different kind of diapers especially when they first come out on the market. To me there is an element of excitement when I first get some new diapers. At the same time I will but the brands that I like and know the best most of the time.

I like trying new diapers, but also appreciate having my favorite on hand.

I occasionally like to try new diapers, but most of them do not fit me correctly. I generally stick to Walgreens certainty diapers i get on sale. I use an extra large stuffed with two mediums with the wings cut off and add a booster.

Very nice photo! :biggrin:

My stash now consists of Cushies v2 (good) My diaper animals forma care green and old type crinklz

I will try different store brands for daytime wear, but I stick with Abena M4 or Tranquility ATN for overnight wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back